forty five

A/N: hey guys!! It's been a minute so first of all:
hOW AMAZING IS FINE LINE ?!!!?!!!??? I'm so so so proud of our boy and his incredible mind. I sobbed the whole time when I listened to it at 2 am when I saw it was released!! What are your favourite songs ??? Mine is Fine Line, Falling and Golden !!
Second: MERRY CHRISTMAS! It's already Christmas Eve in my part of the world so I hope that all of you guys have an amazing Christmas.
As a little Christmas gift to you all. This chapter is 6000 words; because Elena's birthday is a big deal (Harry has determined it to be so!)
Anyways, enjoy this chapter all about Elena's B-day!!. Happy Birthday to my fictional girl Elena!! She can be a bit of a hot mess and an emotional little bean but I love her all the same, Hope you guys do too xxxx

"Happy Birthday to you..." I hear Harry's soft husky voice singing quietly in my right ear, waking me up from my slumber. I open my eyes and blink quickly at the light as I come to my senses. I see Harry shirtless, sliding back under the covers beside me carrying a tray filled with breakfast foods. As I sit my body up and listen to his surprisingly lovely singing voice; I see that there is a lone pink candle slid into the stack of pancakes, flickering as he places the tray down on the linen.

"Happy birthday dear Elena, happy birthday to you" he finishes his song by placing a delicate kiss to my cheek. My lips turn upwards as he picks up one of the plates and holds it up to me.

"Go on, make a wish" he instructs softly. I grin at him for a moment, his eyes look back at me filled with happiness and something else, maybe peace? He is in our bubble; where the outside world and our obvious differences and issues don't matter. Where we can just be two people having fun, being happy with one another, maybe falling in love. I love being in that space, and it's not a space I allow myself to be in very often. And so; I close my eyes, wish to be in our bubble for as long as possible and blow out the candle.

"Woohoooo" Harry cheers as the flame is extinguished with the pride of someone who has witnessed something extraordinary. Though maybe me forcing myself to be less cynical about myself and my relationship is something extraordinary.

"This is so sweet" I laugh as I look over the spread of food he has brought up. The sight of eggs, bacon, sausages, French toast, waffles, pancakes, fresh fruit and pastries make my mouth water. "Thank you" I look back up at him as he takes one of the mugs on the large tray and takes a small sip of it.

"Not a big deal really, kitchen downstairs did most of it" He shrugs with a slight smile, obviously referring to the staff in the hotel kitchen. "However the candle; all me" he boasts proudly, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"And the candle was the best part" I laugh lightly before leaning upward to kiss his cheek. He hasn't shaved in a few days, and I can slightly feel the little hairs starting to grow. It's odd how much I love it though, the feeling of his stubble scratching against my inner thigh last night kind of drove me wild. Maybe I should tell him not to shave for a while.

"What's got, you all blushy baby?" He asks after a mouthful of eggs. I've opted to start with the waffles, cutting myself a small piece whilst I think of an excuse as to not reveal my slight shame of being horny so early in the morning.

"Oh nothing, just happy. And this is all we are doing today right?" I choose to change the subject with a wide grin on my lips, knowing that he most definitely has more plans for me. He relaxes his back against the headboard and shakes his head, a smirk creeping onto his face.

"Oh no baby, the day is just getting started. I have so much more planned for you" He says proudly. I smile gently, I still don't want him to make such a big fuss, it's just another day of the year. He must see my apprehension as he leans forward from his upright position.