Part 61

She lost her balance and about to fall when he hold her in his arms...

They both have a intense eyelock...

Naksh- have you gone mad.. tumhe chot lagi hai phir bhi you're dancing...

He take her in his arms and made her sit on chair...

He bend down and hold her feets..

She hold his hand...

Keerti- Naksh no...

Naksh- Keerti...

She leave his hand...He see her feet.. she wounded her foot and it's bleeding...

He get up and come back with first aid kit...

He bend down and put ointment on her feet...

She feel pain..she hold his shoulder tightly..tears come out from her eyes...

He also have tears seeing her in pain...

He get up.. she look at him..

Keerti- Naksh I'm fine..

Naksh- (shout) fine!! Really Keerti...What happened to you?? Haan!! Why are you so lost that you got injured but tumhe pata bhi nahi Chala kitna pain ho raha hai tumhe...ho Kya gaya hai tumhe why are you behaving like this...

He realized that he overreacted..

He pull her closer and hug her..

She is sobbing in his arms...he rub her back to calm her down..

Naksh- I'm really sorry..

He broke the hug and cupped her face in his palm..

He wiped her tears..

Naksh- Keerti please tell me.. believe me I'll make everything fine...

He kissed on her forehead..she close her eyes at his touch and again drown in their memories. 

He kissed on her eyes...

Flashback start...
He hug her from back..he kissed on her nape and shoulder...
He took her in his arms and placed her on bed..he come above her...he capture his lips with her and kissed her passionately...he broke the kiss when he feel her breathless..he join his forehead with her..they both have a passionate eyelock...

Flashback end...

She open her eyes and saw him..he is coming near her...he is about to capture his lips with her..

She realized their position...

She push him with force...he fall down on floor...

He got shocked seeing her..

Naksh- Keerti...

He get up from floor...

Keerti- stay away from me...stay away..

She get up and run outside...

Naksh- Keerti...

He also goes behind her...

In office..

Karthik Kabir and Abeer sitting in conference room and waiting for Yash..

After sometime Yash enter there...

Yash- sorry guys late ho gaya...

Karthik- always late mr Singhania I guess aap dono brothers ko Baki sab ke time and other things waste ho you don't care about anything.. anyone emotion nothing matters to you...right...