Part 26

All are enjoying the party as it seems that; this party is no longer an official one,
Khushi is still dancing non-stop, she came towards them and dragged Aman to dance with her, the music changed to a soft one and called for a formal couple dance. 

As it's a business party there are no much real couples, so most of them asked their colleagues to be their partners. 

Aman started dancing with her slowly: I never knew this Khushi before... he said with a smile. 

Khushi: how will you know, when I myself don't know... she giggled, the partners got change and Shashi held her before letting others dance with her. 

Shashi started swaying slowly: shall we move? 

Khushi: nahi... I want to enjoy... have fun...

Shashi: it's getting late... let's get back home... 

Khushi reluctantly agreed and both went to Ashish and Arnav. 

Shashi: we should make a move and I apologize on her behalf for making a business party as informal. 

Ashish: please... don't say that... I loved this evening and didn't feel bored of a party for a change... 

Shashi smiled.
Khushi: Thank you sir. 

Arnav: let me drop you till the door. 

Khushi: why are you so concerned? Huh? You never fail to be arrogant and rude then why this act... this doesn't suit you at all... 

Ashish, Shashi, Aman, Mr. Mehta are purely in shock... they knew that no one... no one ever dared to talk to him like that. Aman witnessed it twice or thrice from the time Arnav joined the branch. 

Arnav was like "what the" "did I actually complimented her a while back for being so carefree?" "This is not good at all, if this is the case after she gets drunk then she better be away from it and she is better in the sober." 

He gritted his teeth and looking at other who turned their heads seeing him looking at them, Ashish was mentally thanking Khushi for commenting on him, he never felt this happy, as he can see Arnav having some feelings for her and she being naïve and innocent and being herself... carried her way in the drunken state saying how he was with her till date... 

Khushi: goor kyun rahe ho...? Kabhi ladki nahi dekha? Sorry... how can sensible girls like to be with you? Girls like romantic partner not an arrogant bad guy... she said with irritating tone... asked her father not to be in contact with this bad man... who knows nothing but making people work like inhuman and yelling all the time and behaves rude and arrogant... 

Arnav is getting red with rage and Ashish is just enjoying this to the full and had made plans to tell Anjali and his dear wife... and his mother would be hell bent on making her Arnav's wife for sure... he laughed at his thoughts and as he laughed out, Arnav's one glare and he kept his hand on his mouth to suppress his laugh. 

Shashi: Khushi that's enough. Now let's go... Khushi nodded, though she is drunk but not swaying but her mind is not present and to her luck or unlucky, she doesn't remember what she does in the drunken state. Even if she tries a lot and anyone make her try remembering, she won't be able to remember. 

Aman: Khushi, come... with that he carried her and went out, though Aman carried her and she circled her arms around him, she looked back and stick out her tongue to Arnav and turned back. 

Shashi didn't get what to do, to laugh, to feel sorry for her blabber, to calm him... he got nothing what to do... 

Ashish: Shashi, don't worry, you go with her Aman must be waiting for you. Don't worry about Arnav. Shashi nodded and apologized to Arnav. 

Arnav: why are you saying sorry uncle? Don't be... "If anyone have to say sorry then it should be her and I'll make sure she does." 

Shashi: one request, she doesn't remember what she does in the drunken state so, please don't make her to remember something. You can try anything but she won't remember. 

Arnav "what the, She won't remember? After insulting me this way, she won't be remembering the other day?" 

Arnav smiled: that's fine uncle... at least that way, I won't be insulted again... and I'm sorry but your daughter will get what it will to mess with me... 

Shashi & Ashish: Arnav/Chote...
Arnav: relax... I won't do something stupid like her... I'm not immature... with that he left. 

Ashish: not to worry... it's just that, he never been insulted by a girl also, I don't know, what I'm seeing is true or not but my son have feelings for your daughter. I'm not sure... 

Shashi: if that is the case, then your son need work harder to get in her good books as she doesn't like him much... she isn't the one who falls for the good looks... she said being proud of her. 

They are the fathers who are talking openly about their son and Daughter's relationship but not marriage...