12: Friend?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was utterly confused.. how that boy knows his name when his brain was still storming to find where did he see him?

He gave his head a slight jerk and finally asked.

"Where did we meet?"

The other male frowned but chuckled after.

"You really forgot your savior? Ahh, Taehyung ah you shouldn't be that much ungrateful." The boy fake cried and Taehyung huffed in frustration that he still can't remember anything related to that boy. 

"I am sorry, sir but when did you save me?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice and the other boy laughed so sweetly while ruffling Taehyung's hair, who scrunched his nose as he spent good 10 minutes setting those bangs.

"Well, I saved you twice. Do you already forget that night when that fatty hit on you on the bar counter? I was the one who kicked his ass." The boy explained and Taehyung's lips turned into a small "o" as he quickly remembered that night...

"Then what about the second time?"

"Well. I won't blame you for that as you were unconscious. Yesterday when you fell on the road, I was the one who took you to the hospital... So in general I saved your beauty 2 times and I am sure enough that you don't remember my name." The boy explained and showed a sad expression at the end, already right with the guess. Taehyung was speechless at the fact. He really don't know his name but he remembered that the boy told him his name.
'what was that.. gun.. gum.. bum.. what the.'

The male burst into laughter at Taehyung's cuteness while the blue-haired turned red in embarrassment when he realized that he actually said that loud.

"I like that. Oh God, you are so cute Taehyung." After having a good moment of laughter, he again spoke.

"And about my name. You are a little close, you got the last half .. and the first half is Bo... Now complete my name." The boy teased Taehyung amusingly.

"Ahh! Yeah, I remember it now. Bogun, right?" Taehyung beamed in excitement as he thought that he got it but ah that innocent mind...

"Haha... Taehyung stop it boy. It's just 10 minutes and my stomach is aching because of you.." The seemingly older one, clutched his stomach as he was getting tired of laughing... credit goes to one and only Taehyung. Taehyung didn't say anything but kept chewing his bottom lip in nervousness. The other noticed his nervousness and finally decided not to tease him anymore.

"Ok ok. Its Bogum. Park Bogum. I hope you won't forget it this time as I won't let this happen." Bogum smiled after his fair session of laughter when Taehyung also giggled at his own stupidity while shaking his head.

"Sorry, Bogum. Actually much happened after that night so.."

"It's alright, boy. I am happy as long as we are together here. I am able to meet you. Well, I was kinda worried about you when I didn't see you in the club and when I asked others they said they don't know anything too. But now I am happy that we are students in the same college. Fate is funny sometimes." Bogum smiled again and Taehyung was a little surprised by his words but smiled as he thought that he got a friend in college.

"So which grade?" Bogum asked.

"Arts, senior year. And you?"

"Great. Mine is Business management. senior year." Taehyung nodded and after that, they shared a few comments about food in the cafe as Bogum also ordered something for himself as well as for Taehyung. And after eating Taehyung was about to leave for his class.