Chapter 18: Dragon

Ryukyu stood there, calm, as she smiled at me. She was standing with her hand on her hip, and feigned yawning.

"I'm not getting any younger, Alex-kun! Are you going to attack me or make a run for it?"

Damn it, what do I do? If I went to attack her she'd transform and wipe the floor with me. If I ran... She'd transform and wipe the floor with me.

No wonder the teachers wanted to keep this a secret, if I knew who I was against, I'd have time to formulate a plan. They were really working me to the bone here, I had to figure out a plan on how to beat her within half an hour.

While I still had time, I turned one eighty on my heels and ran into the city.

"You're no fun! Oh well, guess I'll wait here, all by my lonesome."

She had an almost patronising, albeit alluring tone to her voice. She wanted me to come to her because she knew I couldn't win. Even if I transformed I'd have a hard time taking her down.

She also would know that if she moved, I'd win just by blinking around her and running for the gate. I had to bring the fight to her, no way around it. Unless...

I stopped in the middle of the road and looked around for some trees. There were several along the main road, some oak trees, some cherry blossoms, some ash, et cetera.

Looking at the trees, I saw one of them had a Y shape in its base branches. Perfect. Standing perfectly still, I closed my eyes and breathed in and out.

About five minutes later, I felt my arms starting to grow. Even better! I was starting to get the hang of my transformation! Five minutes was way too slow still but was a massive improvement!

Trying not to focus on my arms and scaring them back to normality, I jumped up and pulled the huge branch off. I used my claws to cut off everything I didn't want, leaving me with a slightly crooked Y shape.

I teleported back a bit to one of the buildings, and punched the wall, obliterating it into several chunks. I looked at my hands, they were completely fine. Having fulfilled their purpose, I turned them back to normal.

I brought the piece of wood over, and looked at the stones. I scratched my chin for a moment and, after looking around for cameras and failing to notice one, I promptly took off my costume.

Dropping the suit to my ankles, I also pulled down my boxers. A little disappointed at what I was about to do, I groaned a bit, and started ripping off the elastic band around the waist.

My boxers came from a store that was well known for selling extremely elastic materials. Perhaps their supplier had an elastication quirk? Anyway, it's weird to write about my boxers...

I learnt about this later, but meanwhile in the observation room...

"What is he doing?" Kirishima asked. "It looks like he's vandalising trees! That's not very manly!"

Todoroki, thinking along my wavelength, said, "Look at the shape of what he broke off. It looks like a Y shape."

"Does that mean he's trying to make a slingshot?" Midoriya thought out loud.

Tsu, also thinking out loud, asked, "Where is he going to get the rubber from, kero? There's no way there'll be a rubber band big enough for that in the city."

Then everyone got the answer when I undressed myself. I was so embarrassed after hearing about my body being on display for the whole class.

I refused to even shower together with the rest of the boys, I was very private and reserved about nudity, I still am, really.