CHAPTER 24

“Vsooya301 and Amitha999 still an active commentor I see hahaha, enjoying your comments guys love lots😘”

Chapter 24

*Kim Jennie*

The cold breeze of Palombiagga Beach touched my face, as I looked at the stary sky of Porto-Vecchio Corsica.

The fashion galla ended yesterday, but I still wanna unwind for a bit. Actually France is one of the places that witnessed our love, Kai...

Kai and I were so in-love that I know, but...I just can't seem to make him solely mine. Everytime we're together, there's a name that he can't just drop or stop talking about...‘Kim Jisoo’.

I know, he explained to me that he just treats her like a sister. But, knowing that they are not blood related, I can't helpt but feel uneasy about them. Specially when I see how close they are to each other, that night I got fed up and made him choose...I-I was hoping....I was hoping that this time he'd choose me...but no, he chose her!

I closed my eyes when I felt the warm liquid stroll down my cheek.

“Damn you Kim Jongin! I hope you're happy with your Kim Jisoo! I just wish you would strip whenever you're walking, grow ugly that even Kim Jisoo would hate the sight of you, and your nose hair would grow and fill up your head. I hope your abs would turn into a big wiggly belly that is about to burst out!” I yelled out of frustration.

It's ok though, this part where I am has now has no people around other than me.

“Still ranting like a child I see” someone said from behind of me, I froze upon realizing whos voice was that.

Tears kept on falling from my eyes, I bit my lower lip to contain my sobs, I guess my ears are playing with me right now, so to make sure I slowly turned around...and there he is. The reason why I am ranting and crying right now.

“Hey, it's been a while huh?” he said and walked towards me, while I'm still speechless upon seeing him here.

“K-Kai...” I chanted while looking at him.

He looked at me...I can see it, the longing in their depths.

“W-What are you doing here?” I asked.

He shrugged.

“The hotel's owner is my friend and co-worker, thought I'd take a quick stroll for awhile, then...I heard your voice” He said and stared straight to my eyes.

“How have you been?” he asked after a long silence hovered over us.

I diverted my gaze.

“none of your fvcking business” I said and grabbed my things.

“Jane...” he called out my name that made me stop taking a step away from him...

I breathe out shakily and waited for what he is about to say.

“I'm...I'm sorry” he said, it was sincere. But, I don't want just a simple sorry from him...

I want him back, I want us to get back together, this time without Jisoo getting between us. Am I selfish?

I don't care, I just want my man to be solely mine.

“If you're sorry...” I trailed and faced him.

“you know what I want” I said showing of my fierce facade.

He lowered his head and bit his lips together. In our two-year-relationship, I've come to know that expression of his...it means he can't.