Special Chapter: Christmas

*Pim pam pom~*

The school bell rang and all the students in my class stood up, packing books into their bags and getting ready to leave.

Tengen Uzui tapped his papers on his desk a few times before he left the class, only to turn around and look towards my way.

"Kochou Shin, go to the principal's office. Ubuyashiki-sensei wants to see you." Tengen told me firmly before he left the classroom.

Since not all of the students have left the classroom, I was in the spotlight. I felt stares from all the sides which kind of made me a little bit nervous.

Next to me stood Shinobu, she had packed her books before I did and was waiting for me, so we could go home together.

"...Shin-chan, what did you do?" Shinobu asked me with an almost angry tone. Her gaze made me tense a little bit and I could feel cold sweat running from my neck a little bit.

"...Nothing?" I answered with a confused but yet afraid smile. Shinobu's gaze turned into a small glare and I raised my hands up in defense.

"Shinobu, I am innocent." I told her before I was getting into trouble by her and Kanae.

Shinobu's glare faded away slowly and she sighed. But it didn't stop her from staring at me suspiciously.

"If you get expelled, I will tell Nee-san and our parents." Shinobu told me with a mischevious smile.

"I'm pretty sure our parents won't scold me for being expelled." I countered with a smirk. I crossed my arms and raised my head a little bit to show my superiority.

Shinobu didn't give up but her smile twitched a bit and changed into a competitive one.

"Kufufu~ That is true, but Kaa-san will at least do something instead of scolding." Shinobu continued as she stared at my eyes, not giving up at any moment. Her confidence was something I was scared of a little bit since I didn't have anything to say back.

I lowered my head until I was no longer looking from above and Shinobu's smile widened a bit.

"And that is?" I continued since I didn't want to lose.

"Hmm~? I wonder what it is~." Shinobu asked innocently and didn't tell me.

This... This shorty... I really want to chop that head of hers...

I huffed and gave up fighting against Shinobu. I wonder why we even started this... Such is my life with siblings.

"Whatever, we can talk about this later. You don't have to wait for me and go home first." I told Shinobu and ruffled her hair before I left the class. I grinned a bit at her pout since it was adorable.

=====

Hmm... I wonder why Kagaya wants to see me... I don't remember doing anything that would get me into any trouble... Unless you count my pranks to Tengen as one.

But still, why would Kagaya set his office to the third floor where he can see the field? It's too far away from my class! My poor legs can't handle all the stairs...

After walking all the stairs until the third floor, my legs felt dead and I didn't want to see any stairs going up for a while.

But wait... didn't my home have two floors? This sucks...

My view was blocked by two small hands and someone was clinging on my back.

"Guess who~?" a gentle voice whispered next to my ear.

"...Nee-chan?" I said and Kanae walked in front of me with her index fingers crossed.

"Bzz~ Wrong answer. The correct answer is Kanae and not Nee-chan." Kanae said cheerfully. I chuckled at her and shook my head.