𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲

Flashback

"So this what we doin' now?" I asked as I busted in the room, seeing my girl of 3 years fucking my brother.

She quickly hopped off him covered up. Ian waste no time in getting my glock out. Fuck this bitch.

"No no Kamari it's not what it looks like." She panicked.

I laughed cause this bout the dumbest bitch I ever met. I shot the lamp that was next to her and she shrieked.

"Gimme one good reason I shouldn't end yo life right now." I said as she looked around as if the words she was tryna find were on the walls or sum.

I turned to my brother seeing him smirking at me. I shot him in the leg causing him to yell out a loud groan.

Ian crazy, I just don't like people fucking wit what's mine.

"You know what fuck it ion care." I said and chuckled, walking out.

I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen grabbing a lighter. I then went to the bacyard and grabbed some gasoline.

Fuck them. Ion need her. Ion need him. Ion need nobody.

I poured some gasoline on the ground and turned the lighter on and it immediately caught on fire.

Hope they asses die.

Flashback over

"Kamari were you even listening?" She asked me, making me snap out.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah I was."

"What I say?" She asked and I rubbed the back of my neck. It's a habit.

"My fault I wasn't listening." I said being honest and she sighed.

"What's been up witchu lately? Everytime I talk to you, you keep zoning out. Whatchu thnking bout?" She asked and I looked away, not wanting to tell her.

"Nun." I said, keeping it short.

"Kamari." She sternly said.

"I said nothing, damn leave a nigga alone." I accidentally snapped. She laughed causing me to look at her.

"Ion know who you think you talking to like that, but you better talk to me nice. Ian one of you lil hoes you be having around, Ahmir. I was just tryna be considerate and shit but obviously you in yo bag so imma leave you alone. Don't come to me for shit anymore." She rambled, grabbing her phone and walking out.

I started mumbling some stuff under my breath cuz ian want her to leave. Now she gon make me apologize.

I walked downstairs seeing her and my grammy talking. She rolled her eyes once she saw me and went back to talking.

"That was him and his brother when they were kids. They never got along for some reason." Grammy said, flipping through a picture book.

"Aye ma, where's Amora?" I asked her.

"She's in the kitchen." I walked to the kitchen and saw her sitting doing her homework. I walked behind her and gave her a hug causing her to giggle.

"Aye Amora, can you do me a favor?" I asked and she raised and eyebrow.

"I'll pay you twenty." I suggested and she brought her arm out. I smacked my teeth and brought out my wallet, giving her a twenty.

"Go to Lani and tell her to come hea that you need help witcho homework." I told her and she nodded running off. I know Lani ain't fucking wit me right no after I done snapped at her.

Seconds later, both Amora and Lani entered the kitchen. As soon as she saw me she turned back but I quickly grabbed her arm.

"Aye I'm sorry aight. It was an accident." I cringed a lil cuz ion ever say "I'm sorry."

"Nah Kamari it wasn't no damn accident. I was just tryna help yo ass but no, you always wanna do shit yoself. When you gon learn that you don't gotta go through shit alone, you got people around you who care and love you." She said and I listened taking in everything she said.

"I know. That was my fault, aight pooh?" I said and gave her a hug.

To be honest, I neva thought I would be with anyone after Niah, but being with Lani made me feel some typa way. She was the only one that listened even when I was being difficult. She still put up wit my dumbass. She's the only one that has ever made me feel loved, well including my grandma and sister but still.

Ion think I wanna lose this one. She stayin' forever no matta what these niggas think.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞 𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬 🥰