17. truth

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

EVAN WOLFE

When I finally get out the shower and back into my room, Caleb is stood in nothing but his boxers as he towel dries his hair.

My feet take small steps towards him as I grip at his wrist gently. His eyes instantly look at mine and he quickly reads my face. "What's wrong pups?" He questions.

Chewing on my lip slightly as I bring myself to say what I wanted to say. "Can you stay?" I ask quietly.

Caleb's green eyes flick between mine, a deep sigh escapes his lips. He leans down slightly so that his forehead can rest on mine. "I can't stay but I can lay with you for a bit."

My lips frown instantly.

"Hey," Caleb cups my face as he watches my expression. "I promise that this will all work itself out in the end."

I hold his stare and nod. He leans forwards and presses his lips to mine softly, I instantly melt into him as I feel his touch on me. My whole body erupting into butterflies, this feeling was like no other.

I gently pull away and look up to Caleb. "Can we cuddle now?" I ask innocently.

Caleb grins at my words and nods back to me. That smile was enough to completely knock me off my feet, I did not see it enough. "We can do whatever you want baby," his thumb swipes across my cheek slowly.

My heart lurches forward in my chest, his soft touch was enough to set my whole body on fire and I wanted more.

I walk to my bed after a few moments and Caleb follows closely behind me, we slip beneath the covers and within an instant I am in his arms.

His large hand rests on the back of my head as he pulls me into his neck. I inhale his scent instantly feeling at home, God I never wanted him to leave. I wanted to be with him all the time.

As I lay my head down onto his chest and listen to his heart beating, I couldn't help but clutch him tighter to me. Caleb's hand runs up and down my bare back and I can feel my skin cover in goosebumps.

"Can I ask you something Caleb?" I question as I shuffle my head towards his face.

His chest exhales a heavy sigh as his hand continues to trace my skin. "I think I know what you're going to ask," he says quietly.

I lean up properly and rest on my elbows next to Caleb's chest. His eyes watch me carefully as I put my head down onto my fist. "I wanna talk about your dad,"

Caleb lets out a sharp breath through his nose and closes his eyes briefly. "I knew this was coming."

"I'm just curious and I get you obviously find it hard to talk about," I say quietly. "You don't have to talk about it with me but if you want to, I am here to listen."

"It's just easier to keep it bottled up." He lets out which catches me by surprise. "So what do you want to know?"

"Everything," I say quickly. "Whatever you're willing to share."

Caleb half smiles at me. "Okay,"

I swallow harshly as I patiently wait for him to talk.