Marichat

Sex on the balcony.

"Hey Princess~~" Chat gave her a rose "Hey kitty~~" Mari kissed his lips, Chats mouth is firm, arresting, she opened her mouth beneath him letting him lick into her mouth she tasted his tongue. And just like that the kiss goes Into scorching-hot territory "Mmm Chat.." her fingers lock into the lock of his suit, pulling him closer "Mari...baby..." Mari looped her arms around his neck and push against him, breasts pillowing against the firm muscles of his chest. "A-ah!" Chat groaned into her mouth his tongue sliding wet and hot against hers, his palm sliding beneath her skirt and pulling up the side of her thigh. "Ahh! C-Chat! Mmmm" She giggled "That's it!" Her core pulses with heat as he drives into her. When she finishes his Face is cupped in her hands her legs are twined around his waist "C-Chat!" He thrusted into her beating her folds "P-Princess" he went deeper and deeper she pulled his bell closer to her as they were fucking on the balcony "Scream my name!"
"C-Chat! O-oh! C-Chat! A-ah!"
The end!

 When she finishes his Face is cupped in her hands her legs are twined around his waist "C-Chat!" He thrusted into her beating her folds "P-Princess" he went deeper and deeper she pulled his bell closer to her as they were fucking on the balcony "...