The return

I wake up the next morning to the sound of the doorbell. I groggily get up, and head to the door. I look through the peephole and I don't see anyone. I open the door, and then something collides with my face, and I fall to the ground, my lip cut. I look up and see (ex name) standing there fuming. He jumps on me, and starts throwing punches. I scream, and the boys run out.
"Taehyung Go Call the cops." Jin orders. "Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook restrain him. Jimin and Jhope, find something to tie him up with. I will help Y/N."
Everyone nods, and heads to where I am. The three boys yank (ex) off of me, and I cry out in pain.
"So now you're a slut, huh?!?!" He yells. I ignore him as he continues to scream at me. We head sirens, and the thundering of footsteps pounding up the apartment stairs. Multiple policemen appear at my doorway, and see me on the ground bloody and crying, and my ex being restrained with my blood on his knuckles. Jin slowly sits me up, and the police call for ambulance assist. They arrive shortly after, and put me on a stretcher. The boys ride in my car, and Jin and Namjoon ride in the Ambulance. As my ex gets put into the police truck, he laughs like a crazy maniac, and the door closes. I see things in a haze, and then pass out.