Chapter 33 (Rewritten)

You were able to find where Krista and her group were staying at. Which turned out to be a tower in abandoned ruins which already crumpled to the ground. There were titans everywhere and puffs of smokes made it harder to see things. 

You landed somewhat gracefully on the ground after you sliced your way through titans, other soldiers walking in. As you do, you see a somewhat huge evaporating titan. Your eyes widened. 

It doesn't look like any other titan you've seen around here. Could it be...?

You ran closer to find Krista hunched over a body, a body that seemed awfully familiar. 

Wait a minute...Ymir!?

Of course, she would be a titan shifter too. Her sensation was strong, just like Eren and the others. 

You watched from the background as Krista and Ymir spoke softly to each other. You couldn't hear anything they were saying, but you did hear one thing. 

"Ymir...my name...is Historia. Historia Reiss."

Historia? That's her name?

It definitely suits her. 

You saw Ymir stop moving and became worried. You quickly walked over and knelt down. Her eyes were closed yet she looked peaceful. 

Your eye widened. Is she dead!?

You quickly checked for a pulse, luckily you were able to feel one. 

You let out a sigh of relief. She was alive. 

You turned towards Kri-Historia. She gave you a slightly confused look. 

You gave her a smile. 

"Don't worry. She's alive and well." 

Although you couldn't tell her that, she seemed to understand and petted your hair. 

"I'm guessing you're trying to tell me she's alright, aren't you? Well, thanks for the comfort I guess."

"You guess? Better be grateful because that's all you're getting from me." You thought while huffing a bit, making Historia chuckle. 

You made it back to the walls safely, with Ymir being lifted up there. Historia was still worried, so you tried to comfort her the best way I could. Even though you told yourself you wouldn't. 

"Y/N? Where are you?"

You heard someone call you and made your way towards the voice. Turned out it was Eren. 

"There you are. I got worried for a second."

'Clingy or something?' you signed. 

"The hell? Can I not be worried?" he asked. 

'Not saying that. I find it clingy...and cute.'

Eren looked away in embarrassment. 

"Yeah, whatever."

You noticed Bertholdt and Reiner standing behind you. Your body tensed as you knew they were planning something. 

"Eren. Y/n. Come here for a second."

That sounded more like a demand than a request. 

"Uh...okay. Sure."

You however, remained still and watched as Eren began to walk towards them. He looked at you. 

"Y/N?" he asked. 

Luckily, Reiner and Bertholdt can't understand sign language. 

'Something's off.'