twelve

elizabeths pov

its been three days since i have seen or talk to harry since our, arugement.

i was getting ready for Olivias party which i didnt really want to go to. my heart was hurting and i dont know if it was because of harry or otherwise.

i was wearing my long black dress which had a slit for my leg starting at the top of my thigh. over that i was wearing a lightly color jean jacket and converse to match.

I cringed every time I looked in the mirror. this is the first time I wore a dress in years, Jen bought me this a couple weeks ago so I thought I would wear it for her.

james: im almost there babe

i have gotten 50 texts from james in the past hour and they all include him calling me babe.

me: k

all i look forward to doing at this party is spending time with jen, i haven't seen her in forever mostly because whenever she was texting me i hoped it would be harry but it never was.

harry. man, i miss him. i wonder if he misses me. i feel stupid, its only been a little over a three day since we talked but i miss him.

i heard a knock at the door a few minutes later and grabbed my keys and phone before opening the door.

  "you look stunning." james said looking from me head to toe.

"same with you." i smiled, he aas wearing black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt, something harry would wear.

  "ready?" james asked grabbing my hand to hold. his hands weren't as big as harrys. harrys hand were huge and soft and he would make little circles on my hand when he held it. harry. harry.harry. why can't i stop thinking about him?

  "liz?" james asked.

  "sorry, sorry im ready." i gave a small smile.

  "me too let's go to get good parking." james smiled pulling me from out of my house and closing the door behind me.

***

as we showed up the house was packed, people on the front lawn drinking and dancing, the music blaring throughout the whole house, i wasn't looking forward to this.

"is jen here?" james asked me.

"yeah, shes inside." i said walking towards the house.

when we reached the door james pushed through people greeting every girl that he saw, i could spot jen in her favorite pink dress sitting in the lap of a boy.

  "jen!" i smiled running towards her for a hug.

"wait what." she stopped. "YOU'RE WEARING A DRESS!"

"yea, i just thought that since you gave it to me i might-" i stopped looking up to see harry. "might as well wear it." i continued looking back at jen.

  "well you look hot." jen smiled giving me a hug.

"tell me about this boy of yours." i smirked pointing at the guy she's draped over.

  "im charles." he smiled shaking my hand.

  "liz." i smiled back.

  "best friends already." jen cheered.

  "who are you here with?" jen asked me.

"oh harr- james james." i corrected.

"go say hi to him liz, he's right over there." jen said moving her head towards where harry was.