24

Cortez Payton Akers

Cortez Payton Akers

I was scrolling on my phone when I heard movement by Serenity. I stopped doing what I was doing when I saw her eyes flatter open. "Babe." I said rushing over to grab her hand when she saw me snatched away.

"Why are you here?" She asked closing her eyes again, I'm guessing from the light.

"To chec-"

"I'm fine as you can see." She said making me scrunch my eyebrows up. "What happened."

"You got into a car accident Serenity."

"Do you remember the last thing you said to me." She said making me sigh and look down.

"Y-Yea I do. And I apologize." I said lowly looking in her eyes.

She shook her head, "I want nothing to do with you man. Nothing at all. Fuck my head!"

"Babe-"

"Quit calling me that Cortez. Stop fucking calling me that! I take you back after everything you fucking say and it doesn't matter what it is!! What you said really fucking hurt and I didn't even entertain his stupid ass goes to show you don't trust me!" Her heart rate started picking up really fast making me start to worry.

"Serenity, I understand but you need to calm down babe . For real." I said making her push me away.

"Noo! Don't tell me calm down." She said fighting me making tears run down my eyes. "Stop fucking crying you pussy!"

"I'm sorry!!" I shouted grabbing her hand scared of whats happening right now. "I didn't mean it! I'm sorry."

Out of no where she started shaking so I started panicking. "Serenity! Fuck!" I pressed the red button over and over scared that we would lose her. I looked at her heart rate and shook my head.

"Sir we need you to back up please!" A nurse said pushing me out the way.

"Is she okay? What's wrong with her?!"

"we're trying to find out sir!" They closed the curtains and sat back down starting to bite on my nails.

"What's going on?" Valencia asked as she walked into the room.

"I don't know we were talking and then she just started shaking!"

"Did you tell her about you fucking Imani again?"

"No Valencia! And I wasn't gonna do the shit right now! Or ever!"

She scoffed, "you don't think she should know my nigga! You played her!"

"Shut up! I didn't fuck with Mani our whole relationship, I didn't play nobody."

"Yea then when did you fucking start Cortez!" She exclaimed making me groan and look down. "When did you fucking start!"