Trouble

Izuku's POV

I groaned as I sat up on my bed. I sighed before getting up. I saw myself in the mirror.

My hair was sticking out to all ends, it was always like that but anyways, there were dark circles under my eyes and my eyes were puffy.

I cried myself to sleep last night...For the past few weeks. Aika and I was kicked out of UA a few weeks ago, 3 weeks to be exact.

Aika seemed unaffected although I saw her cry a few times. She seemed to get over it fairly quick.

I, on the other hand, dwelled on the matter. I have to be honest here, they felt like family to me...I thought that they wouldn't kick me out, neglect me, or hurt me.

But I can't blame them can I?

I probably was a burden anyways...I always was.

I sighed bitterly before taking a short shower. I changed into a large black hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans.

I quickly checked the time. 9:37 am. It was almost the time for my shift to start.

I started working at a café after getting kicked out of UA. Aika worked at a library.

We purposefully looked for work to kill time. We were mostly packed with schedules of our real job but we also had quite a lot time left so we decided to help out around the town here.

"Hello!" I smiled as I opened the door of the café.

"Ah! Hello, Izuku!" The owner smiled back. "Our customers are increasing daily thanks to you! Thank you so much!"

"No problem! I have nothing else to do!" I said, getting ready to take orders.

As soon as I started taking orders, a bunch of fans started piling in and they all asked me for an autograph or a picture. It was way more than last time...Scary, this is the power of fangirls...and fanboys.

Time Skip

My shift ended later on...11 pm to be honest. I yawned as I got ready to head back to my place, wondering if I should buy chicken on the way home. Aika would be so happy.

I smiled to myself as I hummed our latest song, "Moonlight."

I heard footsteps behind me as I neared my place. I started to walk at a faster pace and the footsteps increased speed too.

"Oh gosh...Please don't let this be the end of me!" I whispered quietly to myself.

Soon the footsteps stopped. I paused and looked back, seeing nobody there.

I sighed in relief and continued my way back home.

???'s POV

"Why did you let him go!?"

"I can if I want to!"

"Well, he's not going to be happy with it!"

"I don't give a crap about what HE says!"

"Stop arguing..." I said.

The two stopped and quietly lowered their heads.

"It's fine, I'll let this one slip..." I sighed. "I'll just watch him for now."

Izuku's POV
Few Months Later...

I've been getting these weird feelings...I feel like I'm being watched.

Aika said that she had been getting those feelings too. It's getting worse and worse these days. I don't think it's those die hard fans.

I just shook the thought away and plopped myself next to Aika on the couch.

"Good morning!" I sleepily said.

"Good morning!" She replied.

After some pause, she spoke up again.

"...Izu, I'm scared." She frowned.

"Why?"

"I got this letter...It said that they're always watching us and that they'll come soon." Aika shivered, handing me a small note. Her hand was trembling, which was unusual.

The note truly said that they'll come for us soon...Well, mostly me but it also includes Aika in there too.

"This is a threat? I think?" I said to myself. I sighed before looking at the note again. Just looking at it gave me shivers. "I think I know who it is...I'll be right back, I bet it's the boy next doors."

"...You sure?" Aika asked, hesitantly. I nodded and she nodded back. "Be safe..."

"Okay, I will." I smiled.

"Wait! No...I'm coming with you!" She said, jumping off the couch. "I'm not letting you go by yourself!"

"...Fine..." I sighed in defeat.

We went to our rooms and got changed. I put on a t shirt and shorts. Aika came out with a blouse and jeans. We laughed at each other for no apparent reason and left.

...I think we have reached that point where we are too tired and everything is either annoying, scary, or funny...In our case, we're at the point where everything is funny.

The moment we stepped outside, we were met to the cool fall breeze.

I asked Aika if she would like to eat something before going to talk to the boy next door. She agreed and we went to the café I worked at.

I was obviously making excuses to not go see the boy since I know that he never did something like that...

It was probably him...I still remember his sickening handwriting...I can literally imagine his disgusting face while reading that note.

After eating breakfast at the café, I made up other excuses so that we would stay out until late at night...That would probably distract Aika from the note.

Aika's POV

I could obviously tell that Izuku was lying to me. How dare he?! I understand why he said that but still! I'm not a baby!

I mentally face palmed when I saw his nervous face.

He's an open book. I can clearly read through him. I bet anyone could.

...I just hope he tells me the truth soon. If not, than that'll probably mean that he doesn't trust me.

Time Skip (because I'm lazy as hek.)

Izuku's POV

We were heading back home after a day of shopping. It was currently 10:49 pm.

Aika was pretty cheerful today, I think she forgot about the whole note thing.

Just as I let out a sigh of relief, something was stabbed into my neck.

Aika screamed and whacked someone with the shopping bag, but I'm just going to assume that there were more than 1 person. She was pushed away and I was pulled into some vehicle.

The last thing I remember before passing out was...

"No running away now, son."