25: The Phone Call (Lemon)

Thank you so so SO much to everyone who's read this oneshot collection, I can't believe I have hit 5K reads! You guys have no idea how much this means to me, I'm so so happy you've all read my oneshots and like them, it means the world to me, and I hope you'll keep on reading them! So I decided to release this oneshot early as a celebration of this milestone. If you're enjoying these oneshots then I'd love it if you could check out my other book recently published: MHA CHaracters X Reader Oneshots. Again, thank you so much!

Warning! As a lemon, there is sexual content in this oneshot (it's quite a strong lemon actually) so be prepared! Also in comparison to my other oneshots, this is quite a quick one.

Quirk: Plant Manipulation

 On my dresser next to my bed which I was currently lying down on, there was picture of my boyfriend and I. It was one of the rare images I had of him actually smiling, if only a little bit. Even though I'd be seeing him tomorrow at U.A., I still missed him in more ways then one. I missed his cuddles, his sweet kisses but recently we had taken our relationship a huge step forward and had been intimate with each other for the first time. Since then, we've found it difficult to keep our hands to ourselves, Shoto even showing public displays of affection.

This was one of those times for me. I was craving my boyfriends touch, the amazing way he always makes me scream, he seemed to know his way around my body perfectly already. I was trying to alleviate some of the pressure myself but I was finding it tricky as after feeling Shoto touch me in the magical way he does, almost nothing compares to him. 'I need him,' I kept on repeating in my head before deciding enough was enough. I grabbed my phone and called him up.

"Hey (y/n), everything alright?" He asked nonchalantly. Even just hearing his voice like that made my core heat up.

"Shoto, do you fancy coming over? I'm in need of you," I moaned into the phone and I could imagine his blushing face.

"N-now?" He stuttered, making me chuckle.

"Yes please, my parents aren't home and I need to feel your touch against my skin... please Shoto," I whispered seductively, moaning at the end to entice him.

"(y/n), you have absolutely no idea how much I want to, but-,"

"No 'but's, please Shoto, my fingers aren't enough pleasure anymore, I'm craving you!" I groaned, playing with my clit. "Please Shoto, I need your hot body."

I heard him groan on the line, making me smirk in satisfaction. There was heavy breathing as I waited for his answer. "I'll be over as quick as I can. Stay on the phone, I want to hear you," he whispered and I smiled. "What are you wearing?"

"Nothing but a tank top... nngh, I need you!" I cried out, inserting two fingers into my soaked core.

"I'll relieve you of your pent up desires, I'll be your toy," he whispered in his husky voice, making me groan. "Describe to me what you're doing to yourself."

"I can't stop thinking about you on top of me, pinning me down and fucking me senseless! My fingers aren't enough, I need your large dick Shoto!" I moaned truthfully. I could hear him panting, and it sounded as though he was running, adrenaline filling his body. "I want you to pound in me and show me no mercy, I want to feel your amazing touch, I want to scream your name out and to be fucked so hard that I won't be able to walk!"

"Mm, I'm nearby (y/n), you won't have to wait much longer," he groaned.

"Please, I can't wait much longer, I need pleasure, I need pleasure from you! You're so perfect and so damn good! F-Fuck, I want to release onto you! Onto your hard dick!" I cried out desperately. The want in my core was reaching heights it never had done before, and that was when I heard the knock on my door.