Jeff x Reader (Part 2)

"Ah, so that's why I brought you here..."
Those words swam through your head again, reminding you once more of what your intended purpose was. At first it made your skin crawl, the idea that you were nothing more than a way to pleasure him. You hated it... but... you couldn't help but wonder what it would be like. After all, you had been here for about two weeks now, simply living in Jeff's room. He didn't let you go outside, which was annoying until you learned that he wasn't the only murderer here. In fact, he was only one of many. You still wanted to leave, but you knew that you wouldn't survive against these professional hunters. Especially since you're in an unknown forest with no map or sense of direction.
"If I don't get out of this stupid house I'm gonna cut someone's dick off." You growled, you felt like a caged animal. Surrounded and cornered. Every once in awhile someone would walk by the door and stop, simply standing in front of it as they listened to your broken mumbles. You knew that there was no way they could hear you, as long as they were a normal human being. Which you were beginning to doubt, one had come up to the door and knocked, telling you that Jeff would soon tire of you and feed you to the wolves. Which you weren't going to doubt. In the weeks you were here Jeff had not touched you once. Which was probably why he was going out more and more, trying to find something to satisfy himself. It scared you, knowing that your time was ticking down; you were counting down the seconds before Jeff finally got bored and threw you out to his housemates. You sighed and leaned up against a small desk that Jeff kept pressed up against his wall, allowing it to gaze out at the cold grey sky.
"(Y/n), I'm coming inside." Jeff's raspy voice rang out, dragging you away from your misery. You really needed a drink.
"Ok, you can. I'm not changing or anything." You replied, your voice sounding slow and cold. You didn't bother to turn as Jeff opened and closed his door, the creaks of the floorboards signalling to you that he was walking your way.
"(Y/n)? Are you ok, you've been like this for a bit now." Jeff asked, lightly placing his hand on your shoulder. Your eye twitched slightly as he did so, you were angry. And this time, you were angry at him.
"No, I'm not fucking ok. You wanna know why?!" You snapped, pushing yourself out from the desk with enough force to knock both the chair and Jeff over.
"I'm not ok because you didn't- you aren't living up to your promise! You agreed to let me go if I told you my name!" You roared, letting your frustration and fury blind you. You couldn't care less if you pissed him off, he was going to kill you anyways, so might as well land a few hits on him. You glared down at the man in front of you, watching angrily as he smiled widely. As he began to laugh wildly you clenched your fists, his behaviour pissing you off to no end. He was acting like a demented toddler!
     "(Y-y/n), the hell are you talking about?!" Jeff cackled, letting out yer another howl of laughter. You felt your stomach drop, how could he not remember? Were you just delusional? No. No no no no no NO. There was no way in hell, he promised, this was just him gaslighting you.
     "The day you brought me here. After all that emotional bullshit. You promised you'd let me go if you got my name. Which you did." You said, still frustrated but coping. You watched as Jeff's face morphed from amusement to one of confusion, then annoyance. His sharp features darkening as memories began to rise to the surface, it was attractive. But then again you were just desperate for some form of action.
     "Oh. Oh yeah now it's comin' back. But what's this? I don't seem to care anymore." Jeff rumbled, getting up off the floor while kicking the chair to the side, leaving no barrier between you two. You narrowed you eyes, trying your best to look semi-intimidating. Though you really didn't want to fight Jeff, in your time being here he had became a good friend.
     "Jeff. Please... I know for a fact you don't like deadweight, so just let me-"
     "No. You can't leave me." Jeff cut you off, quickly grabbing your wrist and pulling you into his chest. You froze. Sure, you could quite easily say that the two of you had gotten close, but you would never had anticipated this. As you both stood there, your hand slowly made its way to Jeff's hair and began to comb through it gently. He let out a huff, though you weren't too sure if it was one of annoyance or embarrassment. Slowly you felt his face enter the crook of your neck, his warm breath tickling your skin. You felt your face begin to burn as he lightly nuzzled into you.
     "H-hey. Jeff, uh... what are you doing?" You quietly asked, a little afraid of your own voice and how it seemed to shake like a leaf in the wind. A light and calming chuckle came from the man who was holding you, it seemed to reverberate and echo within your mind. It was nice to listen to.
     "You, if ya want." Jeff said lightly, and without skipping a beat, you felt his tongue connect with the skin of your neck. You let out a quiet gasp at the weird yet pleasurable sensation, you had no idea how to respond. Jeff continued for a while, his hands roaming your body before coming to rest at your ass. Occasionally groping it, earning a quick and otherwise quiet moan.
     "Jeff, ca-can you just hurry u-up?" You asked, feeling weak from lust. You had to bring relief to the throbbing heat you were feeling. Jeff let out a chuckle before picking you up by the waist and resting you on the desk behind you two. Your legs wrapped around his waist for support.
     "Alright, just give me a sec." Jeff mumbled, amused at your eagerness. You watched as he took his shirt off at an agonizingly slow pace, along with his pants. You stopped and looked at his boxers, which held an obvious tent. Without too much thought you hopped off the desk and placed yourself on the ground in front of him, taking off his boxers and releasing his fully erect dick. The heavy blush that rested in your face worsening in a split second. Jeff let out a gasp as the cool air touched his body. You slowly raised your hand and lightly touched the tip, stroking down to the base in a gentle motion. A sly grin graced your lips as Jeff let out quick huffs of air, partnered by gasps and low moans. You quickened your pace, beginning to feel confident as Jeff's groans and mumbles grew louder. Just as his member began to twitch and Jeff seemed to be on the edge you stopped.
     "H-hey... what the heLL!" Jeff cried out and grabbed the back of your head as you took his dick into your mouth. You squeezed your eyes closed as your gag reflex began to screw you over. After a few thrusts Jeff came into your mouth, panting heavily as you simply tired to swallow the mess he left behind. You looked up at him and admired his sharply cut features, he was strangely handsome. As you both finished catching your breath you felt Jeff pick you back up and place you back onto the desk, him placing himself in between your legs. He made quick work of your clothes, simply throwing them off into the dark bedroom behind him.
     "H-hey, uh... please be gentle." You said, looking away from Jeff in embarrassment. He smiled and leaned down, kissing your forehead sweetly.
     "Alright. Just give me the ok when your ready." He said, slowly inserting himself into you, letting out a jumble of curses as he went even deeper. You clenched your teeth in annoyance as the light pain began to die down, this wasn't your first, so it didn't hurt too much. But you definitely had to adjust to Jeff's size.
     "Y-you can g-go." You breathed, rolling your hips subconsciously. Jeff nodded and pulled out before slowly reinserting himself, causing you to let out a moan. This seemed to please Jeff since he sped up, which caused you both to get obviously louder. Jeff grabbed onto your leg and placed it on top of his shoulder, allowing better access for him.
     "Shit! A-ah, Jeff! Fu-fuck..!" You couldn't help the loud array of curses and moans that slipped past your lips. You felt Jeff speed up, his member beginning to twitch and throb inside you. You bucked your hips slightly, desperate for release.
     "Fuck! Fuck (Y/n)..! I'm getting close, I'm gonna..!" Jeff spewed out, beginning to thrust harder into you, before the both of you finished and ride out your climax. Heavy breathing quickly filled the room, replacing the former sound of groans, swearing, and skin on skin contact. You both stayed there for a bit before Jeff pulled out. Leaning over to you his lips connected with your own. It wasn't long, nor lustful. But it was still perfect.
     "You know, I don't mind sticking around." You joked, slowly getting off the desk and walking over to the bed. Jeff let out a hoarse laugh before joining you, quickly giving you a nice place in between his arms.
                                  .
                                 .
                                 .
     Agnskdnaidnfkdbxksvl. holy shIT. This was difficult to write. Why? cuz I'm sleep deprived, unmotivated, and uninterested. So yeah, that's always big fun. Sorry that this is actual shit, but I lowkey lost my jazz for the whole 'lemon business'.