Chapter 32

JISOO

It was almost a week that I stopped working at the firm. I was still debating with myself what to do. I knew though what I wanted and that was spending time with Jennie and Ella. This week being with them was amazing. Every morning we would all wake up, take our breakfast, take Ella at her school and Jennie at work. What I was doing after that? Pretty much nothing. In my mind I was thinking of opening my own office. That way I would work the hours I wanted and I wouldn't have someone to tell me what to do. I discussed it with Bona in one of our phone calls. I haven't said anything to Jennie yet because in order to make this real I had to contact my dad. I needed the money for that.

What I liked the most was the surprises I was giving to Jennie when I was visiting her at her work. Someone might think that I was going there to spy on her. But I didn't. Well, I just wanted to say goodmorning to her. And maybe to see if that Yanah girl was doing anything to my girl.

Still no one knew that we were together. Jennie told me though that they knew she was gay. Yanah told them. She didn't have any problem with people knowing about her sexuality and it made me so proud.

Today it wasn't too crowed at the shop and once I was inside I tried to find Jennie. She wasn't behind the register. Actually it was a boy, not older than 18 years old. Where was Yanah? And the most important, where was Jennie.

"Goodmorning ms. How can I help you?"

"Ehm.. I.. Actually, where is Jennie?"

"Oh.. She is not here right now."

"Do you know where she is?"

"Ms.. I don't know really. I was told to stay here."

"Okay."

"You can tell me what you would like though."

"I am going to wait for Jennie. Thank you."

Yanah wasn't here. Jennie wasn't here either. He was told to be there. So my mind right now was having not beautiful thoughts. Not beautiful thoughts at all.

I was waiting at the table for fifteen minutes till finally Jennie and Yanah showed up together smiling. Yanah was looking at her like they just had sex and it was good. Jennie didn't see me. The boy though I guess told her that I was waiting for her. I saw her smiling at me and came to sit at the table I was waiting for her the last fifteen minutes.

"Hey baby." She whispered in case someone could hear us. I didn't say anything. Actually I was looking outside the window.. "Jisoo?"

"Yes?"

"You are not talking to me."

"Really?"

"Can you please tell me what is wrong?"

"You are a clever girl. You can imagine."

"Jisoo, can you please look at me and tell me what the fuck is wrong?"

"Don't you raise your voice at me." I said looking at her, pissed of her because she raised her voice and very pissed that she didn't know what was wrong.

"I am sorry. I didn't want to. But I am happy I find you here and you seem like I killed your puppy."

"How I should feel when I see my girlfriend with another girl smiling, coming together from I don't know where, especially when that girl has the hots for my girlfriend. Eh?"

"This is all about?" she said laughing.

"You think it's funny?"

"Jisoo, I would rather fuck a guy than be with Yanah. Ok?" I had to look at her and understand what she was saying. Fuck a guy instead of her?