07

Summer
A week later...

"Finna expose his ass, bitch don't keep texting my phone like u fucking crazy bitch, telling me to abort my child. Must be out his rabbit ass mind" I said blocking Durk.

"Girl fuck him" Nikki said.

"Right bitch it's thanksgivings, Fuck him. We finna turn up" autumn said as we pulled up to our momma house and got out the car.

"MOMMYYY" winter yelled as she ran in the house.

"Childish bald headed hoe" Autumn said getting out the car.

"Girl u got a lil bitty poke" nikki said as was we walked in.

"Shut up" I told her as we walked into the kitchen.

"Is them my season grandbabies?" My grandma asked smiling as she hugged us.

"Hey Grandmaaaa" I said hugging her back.

"Hey my favorite" she said to me.

"AYE" my sisters said all turning their heads towards grandma.

"Shut y'all ass up, I said what I said now go wash dem collards for me" my grandma told them.

"Hey grandma" Nikki said hugging her.

"Hey my beautiful second favorite grandchild from another daughter" she said hugging her back.

"I'm tired of yo ass" winter told grandma and grandma smacked her upside her head.

"Watch yo damn mouth in my house" my momma said coming down the steps into the kitchen.

"Yeah u heard yo damn momma" autumn said and she got smacked upside the head too.

"Hey babies" my momma said hugging me and Nikki.

"Hey ma" we both said hugging her back.

"WELL HEY MA DAMN" winter said.

"What I said!!" My momma said threatening her.

"U looking fat" my grandma said poking my belly.

"She been eating too much" autumn said.

"Told u stay away from In and Outs" my momma said.

"Okay because they food good, I can't help but to eat there everyday" I told her as I sat on the bar stool.

"How u expect to keep ur job when u keep eating and not working out" my grandma asked.

"She gon be one of them fat ass strippers" Winter said laughing as she cleaned the greens.

"Shut yo ass up hoe and clean them damn Greens" I told her and my momma smacked me upside my head and I rubbed my head. "Ouchhhh".

"What I told y'all? I'm not playing" she said.

Nikki started laughing.

"What you laughing at? Yo bald headed self can get it too" my momma said.

"Ma but Ian cuss today" she said.

"Mhmmm" we all said.

We helped ma and grandma cook then all our relatives came over and chilled for a minute.

"2020 vision side bitch winning, poppin us both shit bitch we twinning. Jet black lace wig long and its curly. CALLING UP BARBRA BITCH THIS SHIRLEY" we sung and I recorded myself and posted it to be petty.

 CALLING UP BARBRA BITCH THIS SHIRLEY" we sung and I recorded myself and posted it to be petty

Everybody fixed their plates and sat down and blessed the food then we ate

"Okay attention guys, we are going around the table now, saying things we are thankful for" my grandma said standing up.

"I wanna go first" my momma said standing up, my grandma sat down. "Im thankful beautiful daughters, this beautiful house they placed me in, and I'm thankful to have you all here with the exception of one".

"Aww" everybody said.

"Ight I'm next, I'm thankful for the pole that I slide down every night, and I'm thankful for Dr. Miami for providing me with this rumpshaker." Autumn said.

"I KNOW THATS RIGHT GIRL" winter yelled out.

"Oh my Jesus" me and Nikki both said.

Everybody laughed except my momma and grandma.

"That's what wrong with these children now" Uncle Earl said.

"Sit yo ass down" my grandma told autumn and she sat down.

Everybody else went telling what they were thankful for and I was last.

"Okay your turn" my grandma said and I stood up.

"I'm thankful for all of you, my beautiful family. If any of u wasn't here non of this would be here, the support I love it Periodt. I'm thankful for my other and grandmother for making me the strong independent woman I am today."

My mom and grandma smiled and a shed some tears.

"And I'm also thankful for my bundle of joy" I said and everybody eyes got wide and I rubbed my belly.

"Oh my Jesus" I heard my cousins say.

"Oh lord my first great grandbaby" my grandma said hugging me.

"I'm too young for a grandbaby but oh well" my momma said hugging me as well.

I heard a loud ass clap and I looked around the table and nobody was clapping.

"Aww congratulations sissy" I heard somebody say and I looked back and it was that hoe.