Chapter 133 : Sun Wife

At night, when the lights were off, they were leaning against each other and watching a romantic film on their bed. It was a Japanese film chosen by He Jin. The style was delicate and sweet, with the Japanese’s subtle and flirtatious feeling. Such a romantic film was completely opposite to anything related to adults…

As the tone was too soft and the rhythm was too slow, Qin Yang couldn’t help but yawn, he complained, “what is this about? Let’s watch some gay stuff instead.”

He Jin, “…”

Qin Yang wasn’t interested in the film, so his hands started moving around his lover. Very soon, He Jin couldn’t stand it any longer, he closed the laptop that was on their laps and put it aside. Then, he held Qin Yang’s head and kissed him back.

He Jin’s smiling face, under the faint light, showed a sense of temptation and naughtiness that he’d never shown in other times. He was like the cunning little ferret in the game. Qin Yang turned over and pressed against He Jin, he held He Jin’s shoulders and kissed him forcefully, he kissed and sucked his lips somewhat rudely.

When he finished, Qin Yang was caressing He Jin’s lower lip and whispered, “wifey, let’s not argue anymore, okay?”

He Jin, “…”

Qin Yang looked at him deeply and infatuatedly, as if he was begging, “and don’t just walk away like last time when you’re angry, okay?”

He Jin opened his lips and whispered, “I’m sorry, but I was under too much pressure last time.” He closed his eyes and kissed Qin Yang’s finger, and he whispered, “yeah, we won’t quarrel anymore.”

Qin Yang smiled with satisfaction, he was hugging He Jin and kissing him.

“Hey, we just did it last night…”

“I am only touching. I promise that I won’t do anything!”

“Your guarantee doesn’t work at all. Let go, I still have class early in the morning…um!”

“Ah……”

When everything was settled, He Jin went to school during the day and in the afternoon, he’d leave school in a hurry. He really felt that he had completely left the environment, and the pressure that he had with public opinion became much smaller.

When they were free, they would study the recipes together. Qin Yang would cook and He Jin would do the rest of the housework. Although the two had made many horrifying dishes, those which were finally served on the table had an acceptable quality.

He Jin was a bit of a clean freak. Every time, when Qin Yang was washing the dishes, he’d splash water all over the kitchen. He Jin saw it twice, and he couldn’t stand it at all. That’s why he was doing all the rest of the cleaning, and Qin Yang could rest a bit too. After they started living together, they had a clear division of tasks, and they’ve never quarreled because of housework.

However, there’s still something that He Jin didn’t like. After living together, he could see clearly the real life of the “God of Internet”, “Fire Ruthless” continued to record videos and work as a host on Demon God, but after the hologram of Demon God, many netizens got to know the gender of Ah Jin, Qin Yang lost quite many fans because of it, but he also gained other fans who happened to be Fujoshi.

After that, the audience’s bullet screen started appearing frantically on Fire’s live broadcast, and they acted like wild horses, making He Jin completely incapable to watch!

There were very blunt messages like “seeking exposure of photos”, “seeking exposure of affection” or “how many positions has Ruthless unlocked” which made He Jin speechless. In the beginning, he was interested in watching the live broadcast of Qin Yang, but later, he no longer dared to.