ɠơıŋɠ ʄơཞ ą ཞıɖɛ

(Buckle up friends this is a long one)

While Pietro is getting fresh running shoes and a clean athletic shirt the girls are standing next to each other and looking outside at Thor and Vision talking to each other. Wanda watches Vision and Y/n watches Thor. Pietro looks through the hanging clothes and finds a long red leather jacket and tosses it at Wanda who is startled out of her reverie. He finds something similar to Wanda's jacket for Y/n but this was f/c. He tosses it at her and she catches it without moving her gaze.

"No way we all get through this." Tony says as he stands with Bruce and Steve. "If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. There's gonna be blood on the floor."

"I got no plans tomorrow night." Steve says.

"I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for."

"That's true. He hates you the most." Vision says as he walks by the three.

"Ultron knows we're coming." Steve starts as he stands with everyone in the jet. "Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Pietro speeds into the police station and yells for people to leave and speeds away. When no one responds he comes back and shoots into the ceiling getting their attention and telling them to get off their asses. "All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done." Wanda and Y/n stand in the middle of the street combining their powers to give people the needed sense of urgency and to get them out of the city. "We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

Bruce frees Nat while Tony flies around and the others get people out of the city. "Your man's in the church, boss. I think he's waiting for you." Friday says to Tony from inside his suit. Tony makes his way to the church and lands inside.

"Come to confess your sins?" Ultron asks.

"I don't know. How much time you got?" Tony responds.

"More than you."

Tony turns and sees Ultron in a bigger metal body. "Uh... Have you been juicing? Little vibranium cocktail? You're looking... I don't wanna say 'puffy'."

"You're stalling to protect the people."

"Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?"

"I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free." A big metal device bursts through the middle of the church floor, spinning. When it stops three arms fall and plant themselves into the ground, a spire stands in the middle. "What? You think you were the only one stalling?"

"There's the rest of the vibranium. Function, still unclear." Friday scans the device for Tony to see.

"This is how you end, Tony. This is peace in my time."

Droids suddenly burst through the pavement of the streets and climb the walls from the water. Some fly around and shoot blasts at the ground. People scream and run. Steve urges people to go as he hits droids with his shield. Clint shoots and stabs droids with arrows as Wanda and Y/n try to move people off of the bridge.

"Get off the bridge!" Y/n pushes people to move as droids come from the other side of the bridge.

The droid shoots but Wanda makes a shield and blocks it. "Run!" While Y/n is helping people Wanda gets hit and falls.