📦Chapter 1- The Move📦

Notes: Y/N= Your Name

Rated: I personally rate this book
PG 13

Warning: Some fowl language

If there's currently only 5 chapters out don't worry, I'm planning on making more if you guys like them! <3

Also, don't forget to vote!!! Hehe

                 The Well House

You were terrified of moving into the Well House in Derry. You were sure that the parents, and kids that had burned in the house would haunt you. Atleast the ones that were rumored in the town. You shivered just thinking of the thought of burned zombies or ghosts chasing after you. When you finally arrived from your hometown Flame, to Derry, you were carrying a small box of your limited items and had to walk all the way to your new house because you didn't have enough money to rent a taxi.

You started walking. And walking. And, oh, walking. After what seemed like days, you finally arrived at your destination. The Well House. You looked up at it's dark and grey exterior. Parts of the wall were out of place, the paint was chipping everywhere, and the wood was decaying.

Great. This was definetly your dream home. You sighed at the sarcasm and opened the pointy gate outside of the house. As you opened it, you heard a loud squeak and just smiled through the depressing sound. As you entered the front yard-like area, you noticed the sad shrubbery. The grass was dead and there was a giant gnarled tree right next to the house.

Well, I guess this is better than not having a home. You smiled roughly as you thought about what life was like for you in Flame without a house. You pursued to walk into the house with your small box without even thinking about where you were or where you were going. Just about your life in Flame and your parents.

Two small tears leaked from both of your eyes as you sat on the awfully dirty floor without realization. When you finally told yourself to suck it up and get over it, you realized where you were. Were you already inside? Yes. Definitely. You looked around in horror for any ghosts or zombies. You sighed in confirmation of the coast being clear and started to explore the house.

There was alot of mold, and nasty things everywhere. When you finally reached your room, you saw an ok and non-moldy bed along with a nice looking book shelf filled with books. This was very strange because about everything was either moldy or burnt.

It was like the room was just waiting for you to arrive. You shivered in confusion and then layed down in the bed. It had been about a year since the last time you had actually slept or layed in a bed as comfy as this one. You got up off of the bed, and went over to the book shelf and took out a single book.

When you took out the first book, all it said was " It " on it. You flipped through the pages, realizing they were all blank. When you took out the second book it said " Is ". You got really scared and already knew that it was a secret horror-movie like message.

You decided to just do it because whatever was coming for you was going to probably kill you anyways, so might as well get it over with. You ended up taking five books out before the message was over. You gaped in terror as you read the message. " It. Is. Behind. You. Y/N. " Shit " you covered your mouth to hide the word but it fumbled out quite strongly. You never really used fowl language, but this time felt pretty reasonable.

You decided that you should just turn around. And, when you did, there was nothing there. You already knew how this worked. You were expected to sigh in relief and think that everything was ok and just turn around and the monster would be right in front or you. You already knew how this would turn out, so you quickly punched whatever was in front of you without looking.

You felt flesh on your hand and you kinda started to freak out. You didn't actually think that you were going to hit something. " Dammit! That fucking hurt! " You turned around quickly to see whatever thing had used such bad language. After you turned your head around, you saw a clown. He had orange hair, with a pretty dumbass haircut, a weird Victorian era off white suite with red fluffy buttons on it, a ruffled and long white choker thingy, some pretty snazzy shoes, and gleaming yellow eyes.

He also had a bloodied nose from you, obviously. But, the blood was weird because it kept floating up into the air. When he saw you looking at him, he quickly snarled at you. He rubbed his nose a little, and then shook it all off like it was nothing. " Hiya Y/N. How do you like the Well House? " He scooched in close and exposed his razor sharp claws.

" Oh, you know. A killer clown is here and stuff so... it makes it a great place to be. " You said, letting the sarcasm just roll off of your tongue. Knowing, that it may be your last. " Is that so? " He took his razor sharp talons and put them right on your left cheek. " Let's see how fun it REALLY is to have a killer clown in the same room as you."

His claws almost started to dig into your flesh. If you hadn't said this, you would be a goner. " Your a bitch. " Was all you could muster for your last words. You closed your eyes and just hoped it wouldn't hurt. " No I'm not! " he replied, unusually hurt and offended. He started going into motion with his talons again.

" Yes you are. " you implied. " No. " he said. "Yes" you responded. Until, it was a constant war of yes' and no's. He started to get really pissed off. " I DON'T CARE! I'M GONNA EAT YOU NOW! " His eyes turned red and he opened his mouth, gleaming with razor sharp teeth. But even more interesting, you saw three lights circling around in the back of his throat.

He just held onto your shoulders while you two were sitting on the floor, holding you firmly in place to make you look at the lights. You got really confused because nothing happened.

You were going to ask him if his plan was working but you didn't want to be rude. He closed his mouth in confusion. " W-... what?! Why aren't you affected! " His eyes shot back into yours with terror. All you could do was smirk, to make him think that you knew when you really didn't.