chapter-31

Months passed..

Bright Sun light was hitting my face, I groaned...I opened my heavy eyelids slowly murmuring Bismillah.

Arhaan was not there on bed, Ayaan was sleeping covering his leg on pillow.

I looked around room was messy, I saw red  and white flowers petals, my and his clothes on floor. I bite my lower lip.
I was red Again, reminding myself last night. I closed my eyes and blushed like an idiot. I lick my swollen lips and slowly from my side pickup his kurta. And wear to cover myself.

I stood up, and walked on Ayaan's side.
He was saying I'm looking fat now-a-days I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

Then walked out of room.

I enter in kitchen, I was facing Arhaan's back he was shirtless and only wearing short pant. I walk to him..and hug him from back closing my eyes.

My husband is so hot.

Ugh, My harmons, my chuckled quietly.

I step back slowly unwrapping my hands, he turned my side.

His eyes was small..and neck was full of red marks.

I looked down.

I know, he was staring at me shamelessly.

He get closer and leaned in. His lips was on mine, my mind stopped working and heart was hammering in my chest. I just don't want him to stop, he was hungrily biting my lower lip.
I moaned..

“Sorry.” He moaned.

He moved back, I shook my head.
And get closer and kissed him back.
Wrapping my hands around his neck, he was leaning in. He is driving me crazy day by day...we was on fire.

“Let me breath jaan.” He says..his voice was like drug.

I move back blushing.

“Good morning hayati.” He says, huskily.

“Asalamualaikum.” I said, looking down.

He chuckled wholeheartedly.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“You are getting late na?”

“Um, no. I'm on time in kitchen..I took few days leave from job.’

“Why?”

“Because I want to be with you every second.” He says, slowly.

He is scared.

“Arhaan, jaan. Believe in him. The one who written me for you, and you for me.” I said, cupping his cheeks.

“I do, baby. You are light of my life, you are my everything. I don't know how to breathe without you.--”

My heart!!!

“Listen, every month we are going to hospital. Everything is going good alhumdulillah. And I'm perfectly fine.” I said, giving him quick kiss on his lips.

He smiled.

“You are my strength.” He says.

“That's my habibi..”

“I'm sleepy.” I said, lazily placing my temple on his chest.

His chest vibrates as he chuckled.

“I made dough to make parathas.” He says.

I looked at him.

As I'm pregnant, he is not allowing me to cook and cooking for us in dinner and breakfast. Sometimes in lunch too coming early from Job...he is still learning how to cook.