Chapter 3- 🙊ƏVƏR🙊

" Was that why my room in particular looked so nice?! Because YOU were waiting for me? " You looked into his bright blue eyes. " Y- " Before he could finnish two police officers burst throigh the door. " Freeze! Put your hands in the air! " You instinctively put your hands up, as Pennywise glared at the officers.

" I said- " Before the police officer could even think about finishing his sentence, BOTH officers were on the floor. Dead. Blood spilling everywhere. Pennywise had killed them both in a quick simple blow. You could see the hunger in Pennywise's eyes. He looked at you, and tried to contain himself.

" Why the hell did they come here? " Just after you asked that aloud, the man with the grey hat that was supposed to help you move walked in. You swore under your breath as he looked at the dead police men. Pennywise bolted to him like lightning and pinned him up against a wall. " WHY DID YOU SEND THE OFFICERS OUR WAY?! " His eyes gleamed brightly, like he knew that he was the one who did it. " It.. I.. I called them because you... " The man was stuttering, still shocked by the blood spewing onto the floor.

" SPEAK! " Pennywise said, hitting him ferociously against the wall. You just stood back, knowing even if you tried you couldn't do anything. Now that you saw the clown stand up straigher, you realized how tall he was. He was about six foot four or six foot three. His height was intimidating.

" I... I called because you looked older than them and seeing that you too were going to get into sexual activities.. " he trailed off. " HOW THE HELL IS HOLDING ONTO A PERSON'S SHOULDERS SEXUAL ACTIVITIES TO YOU?! " Pennywise practically yelled. Things got really awkward, and Pennywise got ANGRY. But, he did have a point. Holding onto someone's shoulders didn't automatically mean that you two were... yea...

" Well, it also looked like you were going to rape- " Pennywise bit his head clean off. His jaw extended in a violent motion, as the man screamed in pain and terror. All you could do was stand and watch, looking around at the man's head he was eating, or the two dead police officers lying on the floor.

What did you let happen? How could you do this... Was all you could think about to yourself in your head. After Pennywise was finished eating all of the bodies he walked up to you. " PLEASE DON'T KISS ME. " You let these words slip out your mouth, just in case he didn't hear them in your head.

  " I won't. But there's something you missed about that Junxed thing. " he said sternly, worriedly, and angrily. " What is it? " you asked out of curiosity. " This. " He uncovered a network of slits on both of your wrists. You quickly covered yours." This is why I waited for your arrival. Pennywise covered his slits up with his sleeves. I had noticed random marks appearing on my wrists one day about a year ago. And I sensed that it was YOU. " He pointed at you with his finger, so it touched your neck.

So that's what you had missed about the Junxed. If one of you got hurt physically, the other got hurt the same way. You started crying and hugging Pennywise, even though there were blood stains on his tunic. You didn't care anymore. He just let you cry into him, and slid his arms over your back to comfort you. You could tell that he had probably never comforted any one else before.

  " Is that another reason you didn't kill me at first? " you asked, tears still fresh. " Yes. I thought if I could bite your face off, it wouldn't affect me because I could just heal. And that's why I kissed you on the lips instead of anywhere else, because I tried eating your face. " The way he said it was so strangely regal and polite.

You let out a small laugh. And you heard him laugh to. Not a creepy clown laugh, but a genuine small chuckle. " I understand everything about you Y/N. I know why you cut yourself. I know what your most afraid of. And I know that you would be safest with me. " He looked you deep in the eyes while still holding onto you. As if just his arms could protect you from anything life throws your way.

You felt safe, calm. And other feelings you never felt before. " Will you join me? You don't need to eat humans or anything. I can get you other food. "

  The look of desperation in his eyes grew. " It would be the safest place to go... " You trailed off. You seriously considered the thought. Would you rather live with a killer clown that would protect you like himself, or out by yourself living your own free life, except with a crazy clown always stalking you to make sure your alright? You decided that Pennywise would be the best option, because of his protection, feelings you felt, companionship, and a purpose.

  " I'll join you. " Pennywise's face lit up and his smile grew bigger than it already was. " Under one condition. " You added in before he got too happy. " And what is that? " He asked, clearly willing to do anything.

  " I need you to stop trying to eat me. Only kiss me if you mean it. " Pennywise started to blush a little, but he agreed. " Ok. Can I make a condition as well? " he looked into your eyes with his blue diamonds. " Yes. Go on. " You responded. " That you won't...

E V E R, E V E R , ƏVƏR,

Ł Ə Å V Ə   MƏ "

His voice had gotten very low and demonic when he had said it, as he pulled you in millimeters from his lips. But, you agreed all the same.