Giyu Tomioka |Simmered Salmon

Requested by XxXMaddieAckermanXxX

~*~

"Giyu~"

"...Giyu-chan~"

"Giyu?"

"hey Giyu?!"  you loudly called after being ignored for the past hours, you know he can hear you yet he won't turn around nor pay attention to you.

"what's wrong with him?" you muttered to yourself as you ran after Giyu who won't stop walking, not even bothering to glance your way.

actually, earlier, Giyu saw something that he didn't like and instead of talking with you about it like a mature person he decided to just ignore you and wait for you to realize what you did, which of course you have no idea what.

-WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER-

"THAT HURTS! YOU'RE DOING IT ON PURPOSE AREN'T YOU?!" Sanemi's booming voice echoed throughout the butterfly estate.

"you're so picky, just stay still and eat " you said as you shove another spoonful of soup to his mouth. You and Sanemi were on a mission together and because of your carelessness, you and Sanemi were ambush. 

Sanemi block an incoming attack towards you, so he was severely injured, he has a cut from his chest down his waist and both of his arms were currently under treatment and because you were guilty, the least you could do was let his stomach get some food.

"If you're feeding me at least be gentle" he said as he annoyingly gulp down the food.

"yeah yeah, I hear you" you sarcastically said as you shove another food down his mouth, this time Sanemi cough non stop making you feel guilty again, so you quickly get some water and you gently pat his back.

unbeknownst to you, Giyu watch all this happened, he knew what happened and he knew you were a soft person, but you didn't have to personally take care of him, there were a lot of other demon slayer on the butterfly estate so why do you have to feed Sanemi yourself.

with an indescribable expression on his face, Giyu walk away the butterfly estate. soon after you followed, after feeding Sanemi a huge burden was lift off your shoulder, more than anything you hated being indebted to anyone and taking care of Sanemi in one day was enough to feed your guilt.

as you were walking back, you spotted Giyu walking ahead of  you so you decided to ran and catch up to him and that leads to the current situation.

"you're not really going to talk to me aren't you?" you asked as you walk side by side with Giyu, but he still won't glance at you, he was pretending you weren't there at all.

"..."

"was it something I did?" you ask to Giyu but more at yourself.

"but this is the first time we met today" you muttered, Giyu just continue walking forward not talking at you until both of you reach the house the both of you shared.

"come on, I won't know what 's wrong unless you tell me!" you desperately said as you crawl at Giyu lap after he sat down, still he won't look at you.

"You're letting me use your lap but you won't talk to me...hmmm you're giving me the silent treatment" you said as you use his lap as a pillow as he stiffly sat there.

"...Giyuuu~" you whined as you got bored still laying on his lap.

"then be like that hmp!" you  jokingly said, hoping he will finally talk but you though wrong, you took a big sigh as he didn't even go after you.

"what wrong with him seriously" you muttered as you decided to just eat, you prepared a  simmered salmon with Winter radish, Giyu's favorite, deciding to tease him, you ate in front of Giyu, hoping to get a reaction at all, which you did.

as soon as you place the food at the table, Giyu's eyes were fixated on it making you smirk, and as you took a seat on front of him, you pick up some food with the chopsticks and put it in front of Giyu, waiting for him to respond.

he didn't even hesitate to put the food on his mouth, a delight expression made it's way on his face as he chew the salmon, making you chuckled.

"..It's delicious" he muttered as he pick up the chopstick on your hand and begin to eat on his own.

"All it took was a Salmon for you to talk" you giggled as you rest your chin on your palm as you watch Giyu eat.

"so...why were you ignoring me?" you asked after he finish eating.

"just.." he answered as he look away from you.

"if you don't tell me no dinner tonight, I even prepared another  Simmered Salmon" you warned as you teasingly look at him.

"...I saw you...and Sanemi this morning" he quietly muttered but you heard anyway, you blink at least twice at him before you laugh realizing what he meant.

"were you jealous?" you said as you smirk

"I was not" 

"hmmm if you say so" you chuckled as you laugh again making Giyu pout.

"don't be mad, you know I only have eyes for you" you said as you leaned over the table and peck his lips.

"hmm I know" he said this time with a smile on his face

out of all this whole incident, there was one thing you learned and that is : Giyu can never resist a Simmered Salmon.

~*~

According to Fandom.com Giyu's Favorite food is simmered salmon with daikon (Winter radish). Seeing a fresh plate made Giyu smile, a sight which impressed and also disgusted Shinobu