- F O R T Y O N E -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Come on, Jinnie! Smile for the camera!"
Jiwon was practically straddling him as she was trying to get a picture of her boyfriend.
"I need a new wallpaper and I want it to be you."

"There are plenty pics of me out there on the internet. Why don't you just search any up?"
The younger girl pouted and crossed her arms in front of her chest, moving off his lap.

"But I want a picture that's specially for me. Not just something that you can casually find on the internet."
The older sighed and took her phone from her hand, opening the camera and taking a selfie that's just for her.

•——————  ➷ ➷  ——————•

•——————  ➷ ➷ ➷  ——————•

•——————  ➷ ➷  ——————•

"There you go."
Hyunjin gave her back the phone and she smiled brightly while looking at her screen, instantly setting his picture as her wallpaper.
"Thank you~"

Jiwon leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss onto his right cheek, still smiling brightly at him and causing Hyunjin to smile right back at her, eventually giving in to her cuteness.
"You're so cute."
The girl blushed at his words and hid her face in his chest, his arms wrapping around her waist to pull her even closer to him.

"Hey, kiddos. We wanted to order some food. Any specific wishes you have?"
The couple looked up and towards the door upon hearing Chan's voice and smiled slightly at him, instantly blurting out what they've wanted to eat for dinner.

"Chicken!"

The older male laughed at their idea and agreed with it instantly, saying that he'd let them know once the food arrived and leaving the room right after again.
The couple continued to stay in their hugging position and didn't say anything for a few moments.

Hyunjin had invited Jiwon over to spend the day at their dorm since he and the rest of the guys finally had a day off and of course the girl agreed to visit him instantly, also being happy about seeing the other members as well.

"It's nice to just relax with you after such a hectic schedule. I'm sorry we couldn't spend much time with each other lately, princess."
She chuckled slightly and raised her head to look at him, smiling softly at the older.

"Don't worry about it too much. We're here, spending time with each other right now and that's perfect."
Hyunjin smiled back at her and moved a hand up to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, hand resting on one of her cheeks directly after.

The two of them slowly leaned closer to each other and still smiled slightly, their lips connecting in a sweet kiss soon after. Humming at the feeling of his plump lips rhythmically moving with hers, she wrapped her arms around his neck and sat up straighter on his lap.

Eventually, the kiss started to get more passionate and Jiwon felt his tongue tracing her lower lip, asking for entrance which she gladly gave him. Moaning slightly at the feeling of his tongue roaming around her mouth, Hyunjin instantly smirked right into the kiss and moved both his hands down to her hips.

Tilting her head to the left, the younger girl deepened the kiss even more and ran her hands through his silky black hair, enjoying each movement of it through her fingers. Gripping onto his dark locks, she felt how his hands moved even further down and reached for her ass, giving it a good squeeze.

Sighing at this, the boy smirked once more and pulled away from the kiss just to connect his pair of lips with the soft skin of her neck, sucking slightly on several spots. Throwing her head back, she gave him more access to her milky skin and moaned lightly every now and then.

"Hey, guys. Chan hyung sent me to tell you that the food has- Oh god!"
The couple instantly stopped what they were doing and looked at the door with wide eyes, catching a just as shocked as them looking Jisung standing there.

He was opening and closing his mouth, wanting to say something, and frantically moved his hands around.
"I-I'm sorry. Just- Food- Y'know? Okay, great."

The younger guy immediately left after saying this and the couple moved their heads again to look at each other again, both their cheeks tinted a dark shade of red. Jiwon hid her face in the crook of his neck and the slightly older chuckled awkwardly at what just happened.

"I don't think Hannie is forgetting those images soon..."
The girl raised her head from his shoulder again and shook her head.
"We got carried away and poor Jisung had to witness such a scene. He looked so disturbed."

"Ah, don't worry too much about him. He's gonna get over it and it's not like I've never caught him making out with any of his hook-ups. So I guess we're even."
Jiwon looked at him with wide eyes because of what he said, but decided to not question it any further.

Eventually calming down, the couple decided to get up and join the other group members in the living room, finally eating something for dinner as well.

Walking in with their hands linked, some of the guys gave them large smirks while others just calmly ate their food, Jisung especially. Sitting down in the gap between Chan and Changbin, the younger from them smirked even more as he looked at the neck of the girl.

"Seems like you two had lots of fun..."
The group of guys started to tease the couple and Jiwon hid her face in Hyunjin's shoulder once more, feeling embarrassed all over again.

"Leave the two alone, Changbin. Will you?"
Hyunjin silently thanked Chan for what he said and eventually the other guys started their own conversations with each other, peacefully eating the food too.

Soon finishing eating, Jiwon and her boyfriend were about to stand up before they suddenly got stopped by Chan speaking up.
"It's pretty late, Jiwon. So if you want to, just stay over. I don't think Hyunjin would mind."

The couple's eyes widened at what the older said.
"Uhm, I mean... I-I wouldn't mind at all."
Jiwon widened her eyes even more at what Hyunjin said and gave him a look due to the surprise.

Chan smirked at the two of them and winked before turning around to leave the living room.
"Just don't do anything too crazy. I don't want anyone else to get traumatized by you tonight."

"Oh god, hyung!"

•——————————————————————•

Word count: 1096EditedRe-Edited

Word count: 1096
Edited
Re-Edited