"I Do Have Friends." Shinobu X Giyuu

Sorry this was tend to late. Well school got harder. Though I made it my goal to finish all the request by the end of the year.

Sorry this was really short, I couldn't think of a scenario.

This was requested by AeilJounin. Thank you for requesting~

Note: Giyuu and Shinobu are Seniors in this highschool AU

Also they're not senior citizens wwww

(*'﹃`*)( *¯ ³¯*)♡(`・ω・')(๑'ᴗ')ゞ

A classroom, a noisy classroom, sits a young boy who appears to be alone. A young girl, that boy's classmate approaches him with a wide smile on her face.

"Moshi. Moshi. Tomioka-San~"

The young girl called out. The boy looks at the source of the noise and sighs to himself at the sight of the young girl.

"Ah, it's just you."

"E-eh- what do you mean just me?!"

The girl exclaimed very dramatically, she's quite used to it. That was young boy's response every time she approached him.

"Go away, Kocho."

The boy tried shooeing the young energetic girl.

"*sigh* This is the reason why you're not liked by anyone and why you don't have any friends."

The girl dramatically sighed and did a dramatic pose hoping the boy will have a reaction to her statement.

Surprised, the boy stands up from his chair. When standing, Tomioka is really tall compared to Kocho and that makes Kocho very miserable.

"What? Why are you even surprised?"

Kocho teases Tomioka, with a smug grin plastered on her face.

"I am liked by someone and I do have friends."
Tomioka plainly defended himself. Well that's quite true. HE HAS FANGIRLS NATION WIDE-

I'm sorry, please continue.

"Oh really, who?~"

Kocho, amused, questions Tomioka in a teasing manner as she chuckles slightly.

"You like me. My fangirls like me- My friends are you, Sabito and Makomo. And the readers-"

Tomioka boldly stated. Hehehe see what I did there? Nevermind. Kocho wore an surprised pikachu face. Tomioka smirks at Kocho's defeat. He has proven that what Kocho has been teasing about is false.

"What? It's quite true, isn't it? I heard you talking to your friends about you growing feelings for me."

Now, Kocho had the reddest face in history and it's going to be redder after Tomioka does this specific move.

"I wanna hear it from you."

Tomioka whispers in Kocho's ear as he pinned her to the wall. Hahaha rip Kocho she's about to explode.

"Here what from me?"

Kocho questions like she was not dying inside just now, to regain her composture.

"To hear that you like me."

'How can he say that in a very straightforward tone???' Kocho thought to herself. 'Well it's now or never. I'll tell him. Quickly as I can.'

Kocho inhales and exhales and tried to look at Tomioka at his eyes.

"E-eh well... er umm... y-yeah, I d-do like y-you..."

Kocho quickly replies and went under Tomioka's arm and dashed out of the classroom faster than the speed of light.

"*sigh* So that's why you're always bothering me."

Extra!

"You better be thankful that someone actually likes you, Tomioka-san." Shinobu teases. Giyuu just looks at her in slight disbelief before returning into it's usual stoic expression.

"I already told you, there are people who like me." Giyuu retorts.

"It's okay to think like that, Tomioka-san. You'll no longer think of those kind of things now that I'm here." Shinobu says as she puts a hand on Giyuu's shoulder.

"..."

"What?..."

Hahhahahah save me-

Next
Yandere! Rui X Innocent! Reader