•|SHOT 2|•

Dinner time,

All were sitting on the dining table. Pari came with the dishes and started to serve them. Ragini gets up from her chair in middle confusing everyone.

"Kya hua, beta? Why did you gets up suddenly?" -Dp.

"Woh uncle, I thought of helping Pari di in serving." -Ragini says while Dp nods smilingly.

Ragini smiles back and started to serve like Pari. Meanwhile, Ap seems to be impressed by her and Kavya notices it. Kavya fumes looking at Ragini.

"First day itself you are trying to impress the family members ah Ragini?! Koi baat nahi! I also will get a chance. No need to impress everyone! Just Ap aunty. Then, game over!" -Kavya thinks and smirks.

After serving the dishes RagPari got settled in their respective seats. Dp asks more about her and Ragini also answered all his questions. After the dinner..

"Ragini beta, you can stay in the guest room beside Laksh's room" -Dp says while Laksh grins widely.

"It's ok uncle. I would like to stay with Uttara. I'm scared of staying alone in a room as this place is new for me. I hope it's not a problem for all of you?!" -Ragini says and looks at Uttara while Laksh's face fell.

"No problem for me. Instead, I'm happy to stay with my hone wali bhabhi!" -Uttara says and holds Ragini's arm.

"Your wish beta" -Dp says while keep his hand on her head lovingly.

"Yeah, you can stay. For one day only!" -Ap says.

Everyone got confused with her answer except for Sanskaar. Sanskaar smiles hearing it.

"Jiji, why only one day?" -Sujatha.

"Offo Sujatha. Did you forget your son's marriage? Day after tomorrow we are leaving to the village for Sanskaar's wedding right? That's what I meant!" -Ap says while patting Sanskaar's cheek who is blushing.

"Oh haah! By Ragini's arrival, I forgot about that. Ragini beta you also come with us to the village. You can meet our relatives and get to know them." -Dp says while Ragini nods at him.

"You too,Kavya!" -Ap says.

"Ok aunty" -Kavya smiles.

Later they all disperse to their rooms and Kavya to her house.
******************************
Ragini was in Uttara's room changing into her nightwear. She was leaning to the window and was admiring the stars. Then, suddenly someone hugs her from back and she leans more as it is Laksh.

"What is my baby doing?" -Laksh while hugging more.

"Just thinking!" -Ragini.

"About?" -Laksh.

"About your family. I thought that it will be difficult to impress your family members. But all seems to be happy by my arrival. But I'm scared Laksh! Such a huge family, nice souls and lovable man like you, do I deserve all of you?" -Ragini.

"You deserve all the happiness in the world, bacha! I want to be the reason for your happiness. One thing Ragu, all you need to do is impress maa. With her green signal only, we can be together all our life." -Laksh thinking about the evening conversation.

"Don't worry,Laksh! No one can separate me from you!" -Ragini.

Laksh comes closer to her and pulls her towards him by her waist. She was shocked by his sudden pull and try to free herself as Uttara might come in at anytime. But all in vain. His grip on her was strong and she stops to struggle. He caresses her cheek lovingly and eyes her lips. He leans more closer and closer to kiss her but..

"Sorry!" -Uttara shouts only audible to RagLak making them to part away from each other.

"Kabab mein haddi! Ragini, why did you decide to stay with her? See, she ruined our precious moment. Idiot!" -Laksh frowns seeing Uttara.

"Oh hello! You should have lock the room before doing this naughty work but you didn't. Moreover,it's my room. So, get out!" -Uttara says while pushing Laksh out of the room.

Ragini laughs at their cute argument. Just then, something strikes her. She didn't bring any proper dress for Sanskaar's wedding. She told them and they decided to go for shopping tomorrow. After wishing 'good night' to Ragini and Uttara, Laksh went to his room. Both the girls also slept off after chit chatting for a while.
******************************
Kavya's POV

I, Kavya Malhotra have only one desire in my life. That is Laksh.. My Laksh. I know Laksh from my childhood. My father, Raj Malhotra the owner of Malhotra Industries is a great friend of Laksh's father, Durga Prasad Maheswari the owner of Maheswari Industries. They both were business partners at first then became friends. I and Laksh went to the same kindergarten, same primary and high school and same college too for degree. Which means I was with him for more than 10 years. He always shares everything with me and so I. Our relationship was just friendship until I was 14. After that my hormones changed with my feeling towards Laksh. His cuteness attracted me. From a friend he became my crush, first crush. Then, this crush slowly changed as love, first love. Now, it turns as obsession. Yes, I'm obsessed for him! For his love! For his touch! This all happened when he went to overseas for higher studies! 5 years! 5 years I was away from him. Without his presence around me, I was like a dull flower. When he came India back, I became a bright flower with all the petals opens widely! But this Ragini! That bitch is trying to snatch Laksh from me! I won't let her do that! I know how to separate both of them! All I need to do is plan some arguments between Laksh and Ragini and most importantly I should do something to picture Ragini as a character less girl! I will do anything to get my Laksh!

End of her POV
******************************
Ok, next part also is done. Sorry for a small update! I'll make sure that next part is long😂😋 So, how was this part? Comment below! Hit the star if you all like this part!🙈

Love ya❤