Do I Really Know You????

Some More Time Later

__________________

Oberoi Mansion

----------------------

Pinky and Shakti are having tea and gossiping at the same time.

Sh:  ...Then,what Shivaay said?

P:  He is your son.Will he make it easy for me?But I have told my decision.Now it's his look out.

Sh:  I just don't understand his reluctance to get married.Anyway,his life,decision is also his.

P:  My heart is saying Shivaay will agree to marry soon.

Sh:  Will pray to God that your words turn true and Oberoi khandan can get its daughter-in-law,for whom we all are waiting.I want to play with my grand-children.......Tell me,when are you leaving for the party?

P:  Vasu invited all of us.But you all are busy.It's good that Shivaay has agreed managing his busy time-table.

Sh:  I am little surprised Pinky!Shivaay usually avoids social gatherings in the fear of getting trapped in match-making affairs!How come he got convinced this time?

P:  I too noticed that.Don't worry,will figure it out.........Their conversation continues.

Party Night

----------------

Mrs. Vasundhara Trivedi has thrown a lavish party to celebrate her only son,Sahil's birthday.He has turned 9 years old.Party is going on at motel Silver Castle.All of Vasundhara's business associates and partners,friends are being invited.Shivaay Singh Oberoi shows up at the party with his mother,Mrs. Pinky Singh Oberoi.She asks him while going upstairs in a lift-

P:  You still have time Shivaay.Think on it.Girls and their parents are going to present there.Are you ready to face them?He says while adjusting his bow-tie:

S:  Don't you trust your son?

P:  Of course.

S:  Then just wait,and watch.

Vasundhara welcomes Shivaay and Pinky and they meet Sahil,the birthday boy.They present him his birthday special gift.Pinky asks for Annika.Vasundhara makes an excuse(quite helplessly)like she is busy attending the guests.There Shivaay wonders where she has gone vanished on her brother's birthday.However,just before the cutting of the cake,she arrives,exuding pure magnetism through her presence and personality.Shivaay gets mesmerized watching the peer-less beauty in front of his eyes.

Annika hugs Sahil then gives him gift while whispering something in his ears.Sahil gets happy then gives a sweet peck on her cheek.Birthday cake arrives and Sahil cuts it with his mother and sister,standing at his side.They feed one another and the cake gets served to the guests.Finally Pinky meets Annika and they are being introduced.But Shivaay realizes an underlying tension between Vasundhara and Annika which bothers him.

Party is going on in full swing.There Shivaay goes on observing how Annika enjoys the party with Sahil and his little friends but the moment Vasundhara comes to them,Annika's expressions starts looking artificial and forced.He ponders on this matter while listening to the endless talks of over-enthusiastic,probing mothers with daughters of marriageable age.

At one point Annika was going somewhere(To fetch ice-cream for Sahil and his friends)and she encountered with Shivaay.He blocks her way,much intentionally.Annika asks in a usual angry tone-