Part 18

Days were going by der usual activites, khushi craziness nd arnav seriousness towards his studies. As arnav was doing his final year school he was concentrating fully on his studies. Exams are coming near so its hard time for arnav, he needs to score good marks to fulfill his dream which is to get admission in Harvard university. He used to study day nd nite without considering time.

Khushi was still in her antics, she missing arnav badly due to his studies. She sometimes get annoyed, why he needs to study dis much without considering me also. Day by day she was missing his anger on her prank, his pamper on her, she not having anyone to tease. She not having anyone to share her feelings, whether it is good or bad she always used to share with him but nowdays he busy with his studies. She thought wtever it is I have to grab his attention to me, how he can be like dis aft al I m the one nd only Doll for him. Think khushi think u have to do something to get his attention, she thinking deeply suddenly her crazy brain started to work to get an idea. She was smiling nd appreciating herself to get that idea, with that thought she drifted to sleep.

Next day mrng khushi woke up with a bright smile thinking abt her successful day. Preethi came with mrng coffee to her room, suddenly khushi screamed in her pain, maaaaa.... My stomach paining.... Preethi got worried, wt happened khushi mrng iself stomach pain shall I call a doctor.... Khushi got scared, No mom don't call doctor, sdy I ate junk food in school canteen so only it pains I think if I take rest I ll get fine. Preethi make her to lye down again nd covered with her bedsheet nd told to take her rest, she no need to go school tdy saying dis preethi went. Khushi again slept peacefully.

Now it was a time to start to school, arnav was having his model exam he was studying seriously while taking his breakfast also. Aft finished eating he just ran to his Doll home to see she got ready to school r not. Arnav asked preethi abt khushi, she informed him she having stomach pain from early mrng itself so she wont come to school. Arnav was worried abt his Doll he just ran to her room wer she was sleeping peacefully forgetting everything.

Eventhough arnav was full speed in his studies, for him always his Doll only comes to first priority, he too thought to put leave to school, he know very well if he went for exam also he cant write properly bz his heart was stick to his Doll only. By seeing her cute face he just caressed her head. With his touch she slowly opened her eyes to see her arnav face, she gave small nd cute smile to him. Arnav with concerned voice, Doll how r u feeling now... Khushi without realizing, y what happen to me... Arnav with worried tone, Doll how is ur stomach pain.... Khushi bit her tongue, Oh still having pain . Arnav was worried more, preethi too came der. Arnav asked Doll I ll call our doctor uncle. Noooooo.... Khushi screamed. Arnav nd preethi looking eachother faces due to her sudden reaction. Doll y screaming whats wrong with u, arnav asking touching her cheek. Khushi was stammering oh.. i... afraid of injection.... Please if I take rest I ll be fine plz don't call doctor.

Arnav said k Doll u take rest, I ll be rite beside u, u call if u need anything. Khushi said with cute face, Arnav I need one thing. Arnav asked her wt she needs. Khushi said lovingly, ur lap..... Arnav smiled at her demand, Doll u never change. I don't like to change by saying she rested her head on his lap. Arnav was stroking her hair with a love nd concern. That day fully arnav spent his time with his Doll, he too got relaxation from his Doll by spending time rather than studies all the time. Khushi was enjoying her day fullest nd peacefull with him.

Eve arnav went to his home to get fresh nd to pick some books for exam. Khushi was smiling herself in her room, she came back by hearing her phone ring, she saw her friend name flashing on her phone screen, she picked up the call. Her friend asked her, y she din come to school, khushi with her huge smile, bz to make my day success, her friend was confused on khushi's reply she asked her to tell clearly, Khushi said, actually u know abt arnav he was always stick on to his studies so to grab his attention I dono wt to do, I know him very well for him my health only comes first so I acted as I was suffering in stomach pain, he too stayed with me fully finally my mission got success. Her friend was laughing by her story by thinking only khushi can do like dis aft few talks dey disconnected the call.

Arnav who was came with his book heard her conversation he was in anger on top, he just stormed near to her. Aft dey disconnect the call khushi kept her phone on side table with a smile on her success day, aft keeping she looked at a standing figure who is having anger which is going to brust out. Khushi got scared

Khushi: Arrrnav....

Arnav: Shut up Doll...

Khushi: Plz..

Arnav: I never expect dis from u Doll, u know very well abt me na ur health only comes first to me aft knowing also u played with my feelings. U know how I got worried aft hearing u having stomach pain, its all ur drama. For u I din go to my exam also to make u not strain if u need something but u nicely played with me, with my dream, with my trust. Don't ever talk to me hereaft I wont see u till my final exam get over.

Khushi: her eyes welled up with tears, Arnav sorry by saying she hugged him started to cry, plz don't say me like that, u not spending time with me nowdays I dono wt to do, to spend time with u I did like that plz I never thought to hurt ur feelings arnav, u changed lot arnav before nd al u ll always stays with me except our class times but now u always stick on to ur books. U not caring me like before. She was sobbing like small child.

Arnav: he too realized his mistake, she saying truth only. He broke out der hug, he slowly wiped her tears, Doll plz don't cry u know I hate ur tears. U know abt my dream so to fulfill that only I m studying hard, try to understand. And its my last year I need to score more den only I can join Harvard university. Plz...stop crying

Khushi: I don't like ur dream, u no need to get good mark no need to join that univ

Arnav: shocked on her reply... Y doll suddenly

Khushi: not suddenly from starting itself I don't like, u don't go abroad, u study in delhi itself. If u go den with who I ll spend time, who ll scold me like dis. Plz don't go arnav..

Arnav: he was smiling on her explanation...Doll its just 3 to 4 years aft that I wont go anywer...

Khushi: Arnav not just 3 years. Its threeeeeeeeee years. For u easy but not for me by pouting face she answering.

Arnav: Oh come on Doll.... Stop ur drama.. drama queen

Khushi: what... I m not drama queen

Arnav: oh really, den who played drama, suffering from stomach pain

Khushi: I was just.....

Arnav: u was just acting so thatsy i calling u as a drama queen.

Khushi was making her baby face for her new name, arnav was just laughing by seeing her face......