Part 12

khushi going in car to home she again went to her past

past

Khushi is crying after seeing arnav. Sandya try to console her. whole night khushi sit beside arnav. He was in medicine effect. He is sleeping. It is early morning khushi felt sleep she slept placing her head on the bed.

It was morning when arnav woke up he saw khushi sleeping keeping her head On the bed. He touch her head and think about last night how he behave. He felt ahamed of himself. Khushi open her eyes she look arnav and smile to him.

khushi: good morning arnavji

arnav: good morning khushi

khushi: arnavji get ready we are going to home today.

arnav: khushi I am sorry for yesterday night.

khushi: yesterday night what happen why you say sorry.

arnav: don't act khushi. I know I hurt you. sorry for my behavior.

khushi: it's ok arnavji. First get ready.

arnav and khushi went to home with driver. When they reach home arnav was surprised to see the decorations. The home is fully decorated. Arjun and sandhya come and they take them inside.

sandhya take khushi to room. Arjun told to arnav, arnav get ready after sometime your marriage is going to happen.

arnav went to his room, he shave his face he get ready for his marriage happily. After some time arjun come to his room, he look arnav is happy after 1 year. He look arnav was fresh he hope khushi can change arnav to old arnav.

arjun take arnav to mandap. Arnav sitting is in the mandap. Pandid told to bring khushi to mandap. Sandhya bring khushi to mandap. Arnav look khushi she is so beautiful in red and green colour combination legenda. Sandhya make her sit  beside arnav. Sandhya and arjun are happy to see khushi and arnav together.

khushi look arnav with smile in her face. Pandid told to exchange garlands. They exchange it. After that sandhya put tie in their clothes. They take pheres. After that arnav tie mangalsutra in her neck. Finally arnav put sindoor in her maang. Khushi close her eyes her dream comes true. She married arnav. Happy tears forming in her eyes. Arnav look her indicate why are you crying. she wipe her tears say nothing.

khushi and arnav take blessing from arjun and sandhya. Sandhya make khushi sit in arnav's room.

sandhya: khushi I know because of me only you married arnav. But khushi I trust you , you bring my old arnav. He loves you so much.

khushi: maa don't worry. I will bring our old arnav.

sandhya went out of room. When Arnav come to his room he hear their parent's conversation.

sandhya: arjunji because of me only khushi marry arnav. We don't care about her feelings, we force her to marry arnav. We think about arnav only

(arnav parent's don't know khushi love arnav)

arjun: sandhya we don't make any mistake by forcing khushi to marry arnav. I hope they live happily.

hearing this arnav is shocked. His parents force her to marry me. she don't love me. because of my parents only she marry me. he can't hear anything he went out.

khushi waiting in his room. Arnav didn't come. It was 12'o clock still arnav don't come. Khushi feel sleepy. When she lay in the bed arnav come to room with fully drunk. Khushi saw him she is shocked to see arnav again in drunked state.