TFB - 26

"Hyung!"

Jaewon's face brightens when he saw his brother walking inside his hospital room.

"How are you?"

Jungkook asked once he sits in Jaewon's bed.

"I'm fine hyung. I'm excited for my surgery this weekend. We're so lucky that Chii noona's friend found a compatible heart for me." Jaewon beams.

Jaewon finally going to have a heart transplant. Dr. Beck from America who is one of the best heart surgeon in that continent found a perfect heart for him and the said doctor will perform the said operation.

"Yeah we're lucky, Chii knows alot of people."

"Hyung, I saw your commercial. You're so cool." Jaewon proudly said.

Jungkook smiles, happy that his brother is proud of his work.

"Thanks."

"Hyung, is Jisoo noona coming today?"

"Not today. She's busy at work but she promised to come tomorrow." He explains.

"Oh it's okay. She visit me yesterday so she can come visit me again anytime."

Jungkoom smiles and look out the window.

Jaewon noticed how his brother is oddly quiet. He used to talk whenever he visit, mostly talking about Jisoo but now, he is awfully quiet.

"Are you alright, hyung?" Jaewon asked wanted to know what's bothering his brother.

Jungkook let out a deep long breath.

"You can tell me what's bothering you, hyung. You know, I'm always here if you need a listening ear."

Jungkook shook his head. "I don't know if you'll understand."

Jaewon's brow furrowed. "We'll never know unless you tell me."

"Well, it's about Jisoo. Well, not exactly about her but somehow it is." Jungkook rumbles making Jaewon confused.

"Please tell me more so I'll understand well what's going on."

"Uhm...how should I say this..." he thinks for a second, composing his sentence so that Jaewon will understamd him.

"Jisoo is working with her ex-boyfriend." He finally said what's bothering him.

"And you're worried because...."

"Because the guy still loves her and he is Jisoo's first love."

"But noona and him are over and noona is with you now. So, what's bothering you?"

Jungkook slumped down hearing Jaewon's question. The kid indeed doesn't understand his worries.

"The mere fact that her ex is working with her and the guy still loves her, is making me worried. And let me tell you, they didn't broke up because Jisoo run out of love for him. They broke up because the guy suddenly disappears. And the guy is way ahead of me. He is handsome, smart and a very successful business man."

Jaewon still look confused, he doesn't understand why his hyung is being worried because of that. (you really are a clueless kid jaewon)

"I still don't understand why you are so worked up about it and felt threatened?"

Jungkook's mouth feel wide open. His brother is really clueless. He slaps his forehead, what did he expects to a young man like Jaewon, whose never been in any relationship before.

"I get that he is Jisoo noona's ex-lover but what I don't understand is that why you're so worried about that ex still having a feelings for noona, when Jisoo noona is yours and that she loves you so much."