scene 128- home

"I thought your house was in Hateno?"
"I don't know if I ever lived there before. Maybe I moved here at some point. I don't know."
"Did you get a memory?"

He nodded.
"I think I got a lot of them at once. I couldn't get anything from it. Except the house."

He looked over at the stairs. He walked to them and started going up. She followed close behind as he went into a room.

"I... how is it so similar?"
He walked farther into the room and looked out of a window.
"Even the window is in the same place."
He looked back at her.
"I need this house."

She nodded. She understood completely. Even though the house was too big for one person, there was sentimental value to it. Anyway, it would be good if his friends visited again.

So, they bought the house as soon as possible. Well, they didn't really buy it. Bolson gave it to them.

They brought their things to the house soon after they got it. She chose the room that he said was his mother's, and he understandably chose his own room. She had decided that it didn't matter where she slept, seeing as how she had a room in the castle. Once they finished the castle, she'd move into her own room.

He was beginning to remember more about his life before. He had, in fact, lived in Hateno for a short time, but they moved to Castle Town when his father became a royal guard. So, he had been very young.

All of that- moving in, Zack remembering more, etc- had happened within the span of two days. Things were moving quite quickly. A little too quickly for her liking.

Yet the castle was being rebuilt so slowly. All she wanted was to get this over with.

●●●

"Hey guys. Guess what?"
Twilight stood up, smiling.
"Hey, Wild. What is it?"

"I got another house."
"Why would you need two houses?"

Wild walked over to the table and sat down.
"Well, long story short, it's the house that I lived in before. Kind of. It's not the exact same house, because that one was destroyed, but it's in the same spot and it looks exactly the same."
"What's it like?"
"It's bigger than the one I already have. It has an actual bedroom instead of a loft. Actually, multiple bedrooms. It's nice."
"Well, that's good."

Twilight smiled. Wild smiled back and said,
"They've made good progress on the castle. I've been helping Lilli in the library. I'm looking forward to when it's finished."
Wild thought for a moment, then added,
"Maybe you guys can some see it then. I'd be sure to not mess anything up."

He looked around.
"So, how about we do something?"
Twilight and Legend nodded.
"Good idea," said Legend. "What do you want to do?"

Wild looked around, trying to think of something.
"I don't know. Hunt, maybe?"
Twilight nodded. "Good idea."

The three of them went off into the forest. Wild noticed that neither of the others seemed to care in the slightest about where they were in relation to the camp, or how fat they went.

"Shouldn't we be keeping track of the camp?"
Twilight shrugged.
"Eh. I'm good at figuring out where we are."
Legend looked up at Twilight with an odd expression.
"Aren't you going to tell him about-"
"Maybe later," Twilight quickly interrupted. "Not right now."

"When would you tell him? You've been putting it off for long enough."
"I- stop. Let's talk about that later. He's right here."

Wild caught up to Twilight, who was now walking quite fast. He walked backward in front of him, saying,
"What are you talking about? Tell me what?"
Legend piped up. "The wo-"
Twilight stopped and slapped his hand over Legend's mouth.
"Not. Now," he hissed.

Twilight continued walking. He pulled put a bow and arrow. He looked up and closed his eyes, then smiled. He ran off, leaving Wild and Legend behind. Wild looked at Legend, who nodded.
"Normal. He really should tell you about that... thing."
"What thing?"
"If he doesn't want me to tell you, I won't. Unless he puts it off for any longer. If he does that, I will-"
"Calm down. I don't mind. Really. It's probably not even that important. Do you have a bow?"

Legend sighed and nodded. He took out a bow, and Wild looked at it incredulously.
"That is a terrible bow. It looks like it's about to break."
"Break? I've had this for ages. It's looked like this for ages."
Wild dug through his bag for a minute, then stopped and smiled.
"Right. It's not in here. Purah just put a new thing on the Sheikah slate."

He pulled out the Sheikah slate and tapped it a few times. Then, a blue image of a bow came up front the screen. It turned into the real thing, and Wild grabbed it and clipped the slate back onto his belt, smiling. He handed the bow to Legend, who had been watching in disbelief.

"That's one of the coolest things I've seen."
He shook his head and gratefully took the bow.
"Thanks."
Wild smiled.
"No problem."

Wild took out his own bow, which he had on his back. He notched an arrow onto the string and started looking around for something to hunt.

He spotted a shape moving around some trees. Low to the ground.

He aimed, and...

Legend knocked the arrow out of his fingers.
"Oh. Sorry."
He looked out at where the creature had been and muttered something. Then, he turned back to Wild and said,
"My bad. I didn't mean to do that."

Wild narrowed his eyes, but said nothing. He shrugged and picked the arrow up, put it back on the bow, and searched around for something else.