𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥

~Vanessa's POV~

I had just gotten back from the Ross's and I didn't see Jay in his room so I'm guessing everyone was at Topanga's which was exactly where I was going.

I got to Topanga's hearing Riley ask, "When did Vee say she was going to come back?"

"She's suppose to come today." Jay told her. "Well that's what she told me. She also said something happened."

"Yeah, something did." I nodded walking in.

"Vee!" Riley and Maya smiled hugging me.

"You guys are acting like I left the country." I chuckled as we detached.

I went to sit down between Jay and Farkle with Sam and Lucas in front of me. Farkle quickly put his arm around my shoulders giving me a kiss on the side of my head making me smile.

"Well, you did say something happen." Jay reminded me. "You could have done something horrible and gotten caught."

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "If I did something horrible I wouldn't get caught, I'd know how to cover everything up."

Sam finished her drink before saying, "That is one thing that connects you with Katherine Pierce. You can do whatever you want and still get your nails done."

"You're not wrong." Jay and I agreed with her.

"And you can do it in heels." Maya added in grabbing a cookie.

"I can use the heels actually." I smirked.

"Why did you give her the idea!" Jay threw his hands up.

"Oh, please she had already thought of that before." Maya waved him off. "Don't act like she hasn't."

Jay nodded before saying, "What's scary is that I feel she has a plan for all of us if we cross her."

Everyone turned to look at me only to see I had a smirk on my face.

"So what happened, Ney?" Lucas asked me as he tried to shake of the scared tension.

"Oh, right." I shook my head frowning. "Tony and Jessie broke up two days ago."

"Oh, what happened?" Riley asked me.

"People from their past came back." I answered before turning to Sam. "Also, do you remember the list about the guys you told me about?"

"You mean the hottest guys ever to roam this earth?" Sam asked with no hesitation.

"Yeah." I nodded. "So, I just got reminded that Jessie actually dated one of them."

"Shut the hell up!" Sam stood up. "You're lying!"

"Nope." I shook my head. "She broke up with him in fact."

"Why? Who was he? On a scale from one to ten how hot was he?" Sam quickly interrogated me. "Does he have a girlfriend? Is it legal enough for me to date him?"

Our group look at her in shock while I tried finishing my cookie.

"She broke up with him because when they were going out he wasn't much of a looker. He is Ted Hoover. On a scale from one to ten he's a ten no doubt." I turned to Farkle. "You're handsome and that's better." I turned back to Sam. "He does now have a girlfriend which is a long story that'll I'll explain later and no it would not be legal for you guys to date."