𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤-𝐔𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞-𝐔𝐩

(Jessie)

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

"Thanks for the dance lesson, Luke." I thanked him as we were at his place and after I took a shower in an extra room they had for me here.

"No problem, Vane." He smiled. "Thanks for trusting me enough to be your dance coach."

"Luke, you're one of the best dancers I know and I trust you to help me out with my moves for the play." I smiled drinking some water.

"Well thanks." Luke nodded.

"No worries." I shook my head. "Now I'll see you later I'm going to see what the girls are up to."

"Alright, see you later." Luke waved.

"See ya." I waved going down stairs. "Hey Jess."

"Hey, Ness." Jessie smiled. "I'm going down the lobby want to come with?"

"Yes, please." I nodded getting into the elevator with her. "Why do you seem more happy than usual?"

"I had a great idea of what to do for my date with Tony and I can't wait to see his expression." Jessie smiled.

"Well I'm sure he'll like it as long as you guys are together." I smiled.

"I hope so." Jessie smiled as we reached the first floor. We walked out while I went to Emma and Zuri, Jessie headed to Tony. "Tony, I've got a great idea for what we can do this Saturday." 

"I bet we're thinking the same thing." Tony smiled.

"Art museum." Jessie said while Tony said, "Bowling."

"Okay you know I love going with you and eating hot wings while inhaling shoe disinfectant." Jessie told him. "But we went bowling last weekend."

"Because the week before we went to the MET." Tony reminded her. "Which by the way had nothing to do with the actual Mets."

"Yeah, I'm sorry you had to walk around the museum with a baseball mitt." Jessie apologized.

"Wait that actually happened?" I asked them.

"Yeah." The couple nodded at me.

"I got a lot of stares." Tony told me. "Didn't help that I had Mets hat and jersey on."

"Hey at least I bought you peanuts." Jessie reminded him. "So you want to grab some lunch?"

"As nice as that sounds I can't." Tony told her. "I'm stuck training a new doorman named Vic who probably can't tell push from pull."