she's jealous of a flirty friend of yours (requested)

Hailee sat next to you in the booth with a tight grip on your hand.

She's annoyed with your new "friend" - Hannah,  from work. She keeps flirting with you and Hailee is getting frustrated, her kind and calm demeanor quickly going away.

"You look so beautiful today, y/n," Hannah said as she smiled at you and it caused Hailee to roll her eyes. You cleared your throat, beginning to feel a little uncomfortable, but you said thank you, anyways. "You have such a pretty smile" Hannah stared into your eyes and you did your best to keep your fake smile going. Hailee just scoffed. She was done watching this unfold.

Hailee pushed her fries away and threw some money on the table before squeezing your hand. "Baby girl? Are you about ready to go?" She rubbed your arm and began to kiss your neck, smirking against your skin when she felt you shudder. She didn't care that you were in a public setting. She's jealous and frustrated and she needs Hannah to know that you're clearly already happily taken.

She stopped kissing your neck and instead grabbed your chin to start pecking your lips. "Yeah" You mumbled against her lips and grabbed your bag. "Bye, Hannah," You said and tugged on Hailee's hand to exit the restaurant. Hailee stared back at Hannah with a smirk on her lips. She felt pretty satisfied.

As soon as you were out of the restaurant Hailee put her hands on your hips and, a little fiercely, pushed her lips onto yours. It took you by surprise but you kissed her back regardless. "Hailee... what's going on with you?" Hailee sighed and stared into your eyes.

"Don't act like you didn't notice her flirting with you back there." You giggled making Hailee frown. "Baby, hey. I'm sorry. I should've said something but in all honesty, she kinda made me uncomfortable. I just really wanted to get out of there."

You leaned in and gave her another kiss. "But I can't deny how much I liked you getting jealous back there." You said with a smirk and started to drag your lips across Hailee's chin. "Oh, really." You hummed against her skin. "Well, what can I say? I didn't like her flirting with you. I needed her to know that you're already taken."

You giggled and kissed her softly. "And happily, at that." She smiled and brushed the tip of her nose against yours before taking your hand to lead you back home