Fifty

Attn: I know this is a long time coming but some of yall have to realize that I'm going through things that change my will to write. The same things make my life harder. So please be patient. I want to give yall what yall want but I want it to be good. So please just give me time. Hope yall enjoy this.

It has been three months since the incident and I have to say I think I'm doing ok. The trial went good for me. Maple and them got life without paroll. Jean's trial is in three months but we all know she will plead insane and will get it. The dna test is done we all kist waiting for the results.

Tia is now five months pregnant and her hormones are crazy. One moment she is sad the next she is horny. She is horny a lot. I'm not complaining but some nights I just be tired is all but I pull though just for her.

Lee and Amy are like sisters that's how close they are. We offered them to have separate rooms but the both declined and wanted to stay together. Of course I said yes they used their secret power on me. Damn those puppy eyes.

Tyler is surprisingly doing better then I thought. He talks with me everyday about how to be a better man then his father.  I tell how he already is and give him tips to keep it up. His boyfriend is ok. I'm starting to think that he is a fuckboy but we will see.

Liam has been distant. I try to talk to him and he just makes up an excuse. I'm not sure what is up with him. He spends most of his time with Erin. I love my bro but if he comes at me wrong we gone have a problem.

As for me well in doing as well as I can. Healing slowly but surely. Still have a cast on my leg but my arm is all good now. I'm not looking forward to the whole Jean thing. I have a gut feeling that the baby is mine. I have to do what I need to.

Jess and Rose as been helping Tia with the wedding. She wants to be married before the baby is born. I have my adoption court date in a week. Right now I'm at the company working my ass of.

"Alex there is a gentleman out her by the name of Ryan. He says he has a meeting with you but I don't see it." I hear my secretary say though the intercom.

"Ok have Steve and Brian come up and bring him in."

"Ok no problem."

I have hired more security and guards. I'm not taking anymore chances. I need to be there for my family.

About ten minutes later there is a  knock on my door.

"Ms. King are you ready we are here." Brain says

I cringe at the Ms. King uugghh I can't wait to get it legally changed.

"Come in."

In walks Brian and steve with a older white man in the middle of the two.

"Hello please have a seat." I tell him without getting up.

He seats down undoing his jacket buttons. While Brian stands next to him and Steve next to me. Steve doesn't really talk much his more a man of action so to say.

"Hello Ms. King I'm here today to make an offer."

"Please call me Alex an I wasn't aware I had a meeting to discuss any kind of offers." I say lean forward on my desk.

"Well that is because I made the appointment with a Mrs. Stone but once I found out who the owner was I only wanted to talk with you."

"Is that so. One minute please. Ellis can you have Mrs. Stone come to my office immediately please." I say into the intercom

"Right away Alex."

She knows how much I hate my last name. She only uses it with people she don't know. Which is understandable since she is all about being professional.