Snuggles

Nathalie peeked her head out from underneath the blankets. "Adrien can you hand me my tablet.." She pointed at the coffee table. 

"Oh um yes." Adrien handed her the tablet.

"Thanks.." She started looking through Gabriel's and Adrien's schedule.

"Adrien you hav-" She coughed then started talking, "Have a online Chinese class in 10 minutes.." 

"Nathalie please don't work just clear me and fathers schedule for today. Then no more working okay?" He smiled.

Nathalie started clearing their schedules while Adrien started getting things prepared for what she could only think was a movie marathon.

"You feeling any better Miss Nathalie?" Duusu flew out of the blankets.

"Shhh," Nathalie whispered as she hid the kwami. 

"What did you say Nathalie?" Adrien turned around.

"N-nothing.." She starting coughing into the blanket.

"Adrien.. can you grab the cough drops they should be on my desk?" 

"Ya," Adrien said as he left the room.

"Duusu! What are you doing!?" Nathalie whispered.

"I wanted to help you get better Miss Nathalie!" Duusu flew around her.

"Well you have to hide and be quiet!" Nathalie whispered as she cuddled up with the kwami. 

"I have your cough drops." He said handing her the bag.

"Thanks Adrien," She opened the sweet cherry cough drop as she was talking.

"No problem," Adrien replied trying to get the movie to play.

"Oh.." Adrien finally found the button called PLAY.

Star Wars return of the Jedi started playing on the tv. "Yay! I got it to work." Adrien cheered in triumph.

"Thats good.." She whispered giving a small smile.

"I'm going to be right back," Adrien yelled as he ran out of the room.

"You have to let me watch it! Please Nathalie?" Duusu whined.

"No.. Adrien could see you!" Nathalie responded. 

Nathalie pushed Duusu under the blanket before Adrien came into the room.

"Look what I have!" Adrien showcased a pair of matching Star Wars pajamas. 

Nathalie remembered those pajamas like the back of her hand, Adrien always wore them when doing movie marathons. 

"I found an old pair of mine I thought you could wear them so we'd be matching" Adrien was beaming with excitement.

"O-ok.." She walked up to him and grabbed the pajamas.

The bright blue kwami flew out of her pocket the moment they were out of sight.  

"Lucky!! I want some Star Wars pajamas!!" Duusu started pulling on the arm of the pajamas.

"Maybe I'll ask Gabriel to sew you some." She replied.

"WhoopeEeEe!!!!!" Duusu started flying around her.

Nathalie started changing into her pajamas and by the time she got back Gabriel had just gotten  home.

"Gabriel what happened?" She asked with concern in her voice. Nathalie ran down the stairs towards Gabriel. 

"Slow down.." He stiffly said.

"Im sorry.." She looked down at her feet.

"No, its okay.."

"Me and Adrien are going to watch movies do you want join?" She blushed even though she was a child she still loved him with all her heart.

"Ok.. But I have to check your temperature first." Gabriel replied as he started looking for thermometer.  

Nathalie receded into the living room. 

Gabriel started rummaging through the medicine cabinet for a thermometer. "Here we go," he mumbled.  He started walking towards the living room only to hear small coughs coming from Nathalie.

He walked over to Nathalie and handed her the thermometer.  Gabriel sat down between the both of them. They all started watching movies all in their matching pajamas, they made comments from time to time but it was pretty much silent, and before they even knew it Nathalie was already asleep. Adrien soon followed Nathalie into dream land.

Gabriel looked at the both of them kindly, they both looked so peaceful when they were sleeping..

He yawned and Gabriel had soon dozed off as well.  

A picture perfect moment... 💖💘💗