Part 52

Jimin stared at him in confusion, waiting for Jin to clarify what he just said but he didn't, and just kept kneeling before him as the tears continued to pile up in his eyes.

"what?" The words come out of Jimin's lips softly.

"Hyung, did you just say you are Jimin's brother?" Jungkook who was also surprised finally spoke up.

"Yes...Yes, I didn't know..." Jin gently placed his hand on Jimin's cheek and a tear fell down his. Jin felt so emotional, he didn't know whether it was the joy of knowing he had a brother or knowing he had one family member still alive.

"H-how is that possible, they didn't tell me anything... and I never saw you." Jimin manage to speak through his confusion. He still didn't know if everything happening now was real or not. First he lost Taetae and now he is being told Jin was his brother.

"I left before... before you were born." Jin caressed his cheek.

"why... why are you so sure?" Jimin didn't know what to do. Why will his parents never tell him he had a brother when all he wanted since he was little was someone to play with, till he met Taehyung and his childhood never felt lonely again.

"Mama had beautiful long white hair, she liked to sing alot..."The image of his mother was so clear in Jin's memory. Her beautiful smile that enlightened anyone who saw it. She was a true definition of beauty and his father knew that so he always kept a close eye on her, making sure nothing happened to her. He usually finds them together like Siamese twins.

"W-Why..." Jimin was slowly tearing up as Jin continued to describe his parents. Every description matching exactly the way he remembers them. All this time he had been around his own brother and he didn't know it. "Why d-didn't you c-come back?" Jimin felt sad that he never came to visit them. He would have gotten to know his older brother. "I thought I only had mama, papa and Taetae." Jimin smiled, feeling excitement build up within.

"I know...I know I should have gone back." Jin felt the guilt sweep over him again but Jimin's smile was forcing him to also smile, feeling happy JImin didn't judge and reject him. "But now that I know who you are..." Jin placed his other hand on the other cheek. "I will protect you and never leave you." He placed a kiss on his forehead before pulling him in for a hug.

"Okay." Jimin hugged back.

"I always felt the two of you kind of looked alike." They both turned towards the source of the voice and saw Namjoon standing in-front of the closed door shirtless with a pair of white pajama pants.

"When did you get in? And how did you get in?" Jin wiped the tears from his eyes, giving jimin another quick glance before getting up from the ground.

"I've been in here long enough to know I have a brother in law." He walked towards Jin before gently wiping the rest of the tears from his face. "and I used the door to get in... so now..." He turned to Jungkook sitting on the bed. "What caused this midnight visit? Is your house on fire? Or do you miss me that much?"

"You wish." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Jin hyung will tell you, but right now Jimin needs to sleep." He focused his attention on Jimin, seeing the fatigue in his eyes.

"I don't feel..."

"Yes, you do." Jungkook cut him off, gently lifting him off the edge of the bed in bridal style before placing him in the middle and gently lay his head on the pillows. "Get some rest." He placed a kiss on his lips before placing the white covers over his body.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked after JUngkook got up to a standing position.

"I need to talk to hyung outside." He smiled to him before turning to look at Jin, who also walked to Jimin's side.

"Good night." He smiled at him and JImin returned it. The three of them walked out the door.

"I need to go back to the house." Jungkook spoke after he gently closed the door behind him.

"No, what if he's still there." Jin protested.

"Who? did someone attack you or something?" Namjoon got a little worried, staring at Jungkook with furrowed brows.

"The one I ran away from has found Jimin and he tried to take him." Jin explained to Namjoon who became silent for a while and it was obvious he was concerned and angry.

"What's that bastard's problem." Namjoon said sternly.

"I need to go back to ensure that everyone is alright, I don't know what he might do to those in the house." Jungkook elaborated. "also I'm not who he wants, he must have left already." Jin knew he might be right but it was still a bit risky.

"I will go with you." Namjoon said.

"No let me go rather, I wil..."

"Hey hey hey..." Namjoon cut him off, forcing Jin to look at him. "don't waste your time trying to argue with me." He placed a kiss on Jin's lips before turning to walk upstairs. "I will get some clothes for both of us Jungkook, and we will go now."

"Who does he think he is?" Jin turned to look at Jungkook with an angry expression after giving Namjoon a glare.

"Take care of Jimin for me please." Jungkook chuckled.

"I will." Jin replied . He wanted to be the one to go with him but he also wanted to spend some time with his brother. A sense of responsibility had been placed in him and he was ready to undertake it and protect his family.