Part 53

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, feeling his body against a hard surface. As his blurry vision cleared, he was met with a dark surrounding, so dark the wall was barely visible except with the help of dull light streaming inside from a small window. He tried moving his hand to help him get up but there was something restraining it. He groaned from the slight pain in his wrist ,looked down and noticed his hands were bound together in front of him by a chain glowing with a golden light that was obviously done by magic. He painfully began to get up from his sideways lying position on what seemed to be the floor, that's when he noticed how much his body was aching. He shut his eyes for a moment as he sat down, then the memory of what happened came to mind, forcing him to abruptly open his eyes.

"You just had to interfere." His head turned swiftly from the sudden but familiar deep voice. Siting on a chair directly opposite him in the middle of a dungeon-looking room was Dark wolf, staring at him with his piercing gaze. Taehyung tried moving his wrist again but he took a quick glance at it after it didn't move forward and noticed the chain around his wrist were longer than he perceived, the end of it was attached to the wall.

"I will do anything to protect him." Taehyung lifted his head to look at him. He was trying to use his magic but he felt very weak inside. He pushed himself very hard and used most of his energy but he didn't regret it, knowing it was able to get Jimin away.

"What do you intend to get at the end? First you help him ran away, then put yourself in danger for him..." Dark-wolf chuckled, getting up from the chair. "and the worse part is, you have finally gotten on my nerves."

"I don't care." Taehyung said sternly, watching him walk slowly towards him.

       "You know..." He squatted to his level when he got right in front of him, coming face to face. "You managed to amaze me with your strength, you've been practicing all your life haven't you..." He smiled, looking all over his face. "I'm proud of you." Taehyung was a bit confused but decided not to show it, not wanting to look weak in front of him. "Have you ever wondered why you are so strong?" Taehyung just stared at him, trying not to show any emotions even though his words were actually bringing thoughts to his head. He had always wondered why learning a new thing was so easy for him and also how much strength he had. Sometimes he had to hide or minimize it, fearing it might make Jimin feel very weak, and what scared him the most was he had managed to form a cold flame one day after he jokingly leaned it, something that was possible to only gumihos. He had manged to keep that secret from everyone and tried to find answers but he was limited because he spends most time in the castle with Jimin. He eventually decided to forget about it."You have." He noticed dark wolf was reading his expression so quickly changed it. He tried reviving his magic again but every try was making him weaker. "Don't even try, the chains are blocking your magic." He placed his hand on Taehyung's cheek. "So lets do this quickly and get it over with...where is Jimin?" He said in a low tone.

"Is that why you keep me here?" Taehyung chuckled. "Then you are wasting your time because I will never tell you where he is, even is you decide to kill me." He said sternly, not breaking eye contact with him. "argh..." Taehyung screamed when he suddenly felt a strong burn inside his chest. He hunched forward a little, hoping it will go away but it was getting worse. It felt like a hand was ripping him from inside his chest.

"Where is he?" He heard dark wolf ask, realizing he is the one doing something to him.

"Y-You w-will...nev-ver know..." Taehyung managed to respond, feeling himself hyperventilate. "arghh..." He screamed again when the pain worsened. He began to claw against the floor and his body was giving in but he tried hard to stay seated and not fall on the floor. The pain was eating through him till he fell on the floor, still trying to withstand the intense pain. His whole body was getting hot and he felt the life leaving his being.

"Very stubborn I can see." Taehyung heard the dark wolf say right before he felt the pain disappear and his breathing back to normal. Regaining his breath, he slowly opened his eyes but his locks had blocked his vision slightly. "But we have time to break that." He felt a hand slowly push the hair away from his face and from his sideways positioned view on the floor, he saw Darkwolf staring down at him with a surprisingly fond smile. He might be just seeing things or because of him extreme tiredness. He watched through a vision that was slowly getting dark as he got up to a standing position. "We will spend a lot of time to get to know each other better." That was the last thing he heard before everything went dark again.