Deonna Purrazzo - Virtuose Meeting

It was finally time for another episode of NXT. The days leading up to it were definitly very entertaining for Rhea, Tegan, Dakota and Y/N as they told each other many things about life, friends, enemies, past career choices and so on. It was great to get everything out before it created any problem within the group. Y/N was smiling and laughing a lot more ever since he moved in with the three, but he couldn't shake off the feeling that more people wanted something from him. It was a bit weird to be in the arena again since he completely remembered what happened the first time he got here, but everyone just laughed it off and went to the lockerroom to prepare for the show. Y/N was given a seat in the VIP section of the arena and, as the last few minutes towards the show ran out, it actually remained that way. Nobody was disturbing him, nobody was annoying him. He had a great view on the ring as he was a few feet above everyone else. So with very big interest for how the show would be, Y/N put his hands on the guard rail in front of him and watched everything very closely, taking in every word, every move. This wasn't the usual Y/N, this was his analytical side and it replayed everything in his mind.

The first match tonight saw Dakota and Tegan going up against Aliyah and Vanessa Borne. Four very beautiful women with four very interesting takes on wrestling. This was about to be a good start as Y/N cheered for his two friends.
---------------------------------------------------------

The show has been amazing so far. Dakota and Tegan won their match, Rhea put the entire womens roster on notice and the two matches after that were very cool as well. Tomasso Ciampa took on Dominik Dijakovic and Finn Balor messed with Roderick Strong, so there was a lot of storytelling done. Y/N looked more focussed than ever, his eyes glued to to ring with every promo or match that happened tonight, so he didn't notice when the door opened and someone stepped in. A friendly, but slightly confused voice rang out just then.

???:" Excuse me, Mister. What are you doing here all alone?"

Upon turning around, Y/N was met with a young woman, fairly tanned, with black and dark silver hair. Her dark eyes scanned the man from head to to before they finally exchanged words again.

Y/N:" I'm sorry. I was given the opportunity to take this spot after some mishap last week. I'm Y/N L/N."

Deonna:" Deonna Purrazzo. One of the many NXT superstars. I wasn't booked tonight, so I thought I'd take a little stroll around and then I found this place."

Y/N:" You can join me, if y-"

Just then Deonna took the opportunity to sit down, by she didn't sit down as expected. Instead of sitting in the chair Y/N was in before, she pushed him into it and sat down on his lap, not even asking permission first. Fortunately she adjusted quickly and looked down to the ring while Y/N was trying his best to figure out why this was happening to him right now. Which life choices actually caused him to end up with beautiful ladies around him every single day? Not that he would complain at all, it just seemed strange that there was a sudden increase in interested towards him. Not even a month ago, Y/N was working towards his downfall and just in about two weeks, he had met more beauties than anyone else could say.

Y/N:" I'm glad you're comfortable."

Deonna:" Don't worry. The show looks great from up here."

Y/N:" Good to know. I can't really see anything."

Deonna giggled and stood up, but took Y/N's hand and led him to the guard rail again, so both could actually see what happened in the ring. But she kept getting closer to Y/N until their bodies were rubbing against each other. This must've been some kind of game the NXT girls were playing, since all of the ones Y/N had met up to this point were thinking of different ways to tease him. The same just happened at that very moment when Deonna backed up into Y/N a bit more. The constant shifting made her ass rub against his dick all the time, causing it to become harder and harder. She new exactly what she was doing, but her face displayed innocence towards him.