we have to go WHERE?!

While the triplets enjoyed there time on earth, and seeing there grandfather not having any powers was funny, they desperately wanted to go back to hell. They went up to adriens designated room for a little sibling meeting, bringing arrow along since now he could talk, and walk.

They all sat down, Arrow sitting down on lizzies leg, Arrow was very close to his big sister. "well, does anyone know WHY where human?" Abigor began. Lizzie and Arrow shook there heads, but Adrien was just sweating nervously. 

Arrow took notice, but there was something weird going on with him. He couldn't speak, Charlie was taking him to the doctors in a couple of weeks. Arrow shook his sisters arm and pointed over to Adrien. She looked over and saw him looking nervous. 

"Adrien...whats going on? why are you so sweaty?" She asked. Abigor walked over and loomed over him, when he was suspicious of someone, he could be very intimidating to say the least. Adrien couldn't take his siblings glaring at him like that anymore and burst out: "IM THE REASON WHERE HERE!" he shouted. 

Abigor, Lizzie, and arrow where taken aback. Abigors gears started turning, and when he processed what his brother had just said, he grew VERY  angry. He wrapped his hands around his brother's throat, and went into full.on.wendigo. "YOU DID WHAT YOU BASTARD?!"  he shouted and choked his brother who gagged. 

Lizzie screamed for her brother to stop, than arrow buried his face into lizzies skirt from fear. Lizzie picked him up and held him close. everyone ran in, and Alastor and Charlie separted the two. "what on earth has gotten into you Abigor?!" Charlie asked. 

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY WHERE HERE?! ITS BECAUSE MR.NO BRAIN OVER THERE DID IT!" he screamed. All heads snapped toward Adrien, who was now shaking and trembling. Alastor walked over to his son and got down to his level. "Wanna tell me what happened Adrien?" Alastor asked. "do I have to?" he asked. "Yes." alastor said. 

Adrien sighed and avoided eye contact with everyone. "I was walking around the castle when I stumbled upon an old door, and my gut told me not to go in, but I did. I opened the door and walked around, I found this weird cup, which burnt when I touched it for some reason." Everyone looked at lucifer who was wiping his forehead with his sleeve. "daddy how did you get the holy grail?" Charlie asked and lucifer shrugged. "story for another time my dear." he said and gestured to his grandson to continue. 

"well I went even further in and I found this mirror. It spoke to me, and told me to make a wish. So I wished for us to become human..." Adrien admitted and tears spilled from his eyes. Lucifer, Charlie, and Liliths eyes widened. "YOU SAID YOU DESTROYED THAT!" Lilith shouted. Lucifer gulped and ran out but was stopped when Charlie grabbed his collar. She dragged him back into the room and threw him across it, making all four of the kids scream. 

"YOU TOLD ME, 'OH DONT WORRY HONEY I DESTORYED IT,' 'DONT WORRY CHARLOTTE IT CANT HURT YOU AGAIN!'" Charlie screamed. Lucifer wiped the blood coming from his nose and stood. "please, its YOUR son who made the wish!" Lucifer began but was stopped when alastor grabbed his throat and pinned him to the wall. 

"you say one more word about my son again, trust me, you will pay." Alastor said. Lucifer rolled his eyes, when everyone around them started fainting, Lilith first. "Lilith!" Lucifer screamed and ran to her side. Charlie was next, and alastor ran over to her. he caught her and observed her fragile body. His kids where next, and he used his shadow tentacles to hold them. 

Alastor found himself feeling faint as well, and he fainted over charlies body. Lucifer couldn't faint, but was horrified when he saw his family sprawled out before him. Someone entered the room and Lucifer growled low. "YOU! I remember you!" Lucifer shouted and held onto Lilith tighter. The person just laughed. "relax luci im not going to banish you again."