Apology chapter

___________________

___________________

You hear the name of A familiar town and you look up. You've done a complete loop, how? You didn't even notice. How did you not notice? What time is it? How long has it been?

You, you don't, what should you do? Go home? Go back? Keep going? Another loop, if it even was a loop before.

You're tired, you know that. You're also kinda hungry. Maybe you should go home. You don't have your keys, however your mum might be back. The house could be unlocked and waiting for your return.
No, your mum would have called you if that was the case.

You've gotten two phone calls today, one was from Kirishima, he was asking about some homework, you told him to ask Bakugou and hung up. The other call was from an unknown number. You asked Kirishima who's it was and apparently it's Midoriya's.

Some part of you was hoping for Iida to call. You wouldn't have picked up, but you still wanted him to call.

You lie down on the train. For the past seven stops you've been the only one on this carriage. You can see other people on the train, they're barely illuminated by the lights but they're there.

It's kind of daunting seeing the mostly empty paths, maybe there's one carriage completely full of people and you're just in the sad, empty and lonely one.

It's peaceful though. The train stops, the doors open, no one comes in, they close and the train moves again.
Usually trains are stinky. However, you've been on this one long enough to ignore the smell. Every now and then a person walks by, there was a proper stinky dude earlier. He was holding a half eaten baguette.

Man, you're hungry. You've only had a bagel and a few snacks. You'd kill for some warm food, you feel like sleeping but you really don't want to. The thought of sleeping on a train is so scary, you've never done it before. You've had friends just fall asleep on trains, you don't get how. What if someone mugs you? Or tries to take you away?
You're actually so surprised that you haven't run into anyone bad so far. You've been a lonely kid all day. Physically and emotionally vulnerable.

You take in a deep breath and yawn as you think. The train stops again and the doors open.
You wanna go home, you wanna be warm, you wanna feel comfortable.

You close your eyes for a second and thud to the floor.
It's carpeted, trains don't have carpets, or at least the carriage you were in didn't. There's also no lights here, no stinky smell, no odd cold looming about.
Immediately you sit up, then you tense.

"hm-? Hey-{Y/n}?" A groggy voice says mostly as a hum.
You look up, this is Not a train. The pain hits you in your guts and any reminiscence of fatigue leaves your body as you feel the sensation to be sick.

In a second you go to the bathroom and proceed to throw up. Fuck, how far did you teleport?
No time to think, you're just. God, you need a minute. Or two. Preferably ten.