chapter 50

Hey guys. Super here. Now, I wanted to get out of the way that, I'm so thankful for you all. The reads, votes, and uplifting compliments made my days better. I've been dealing with a family matter, and I'm in ruins now. I can't keep writing, I'm just breaking myself more than I am. I'll take a break. Please try to understand, I'm sorry.

It's about time I get my life right

Walking in, they stare in awe. The first thing was the big chandelere on the top at the entrance.

Then, the small drawer desk by a wall, sepperating two ways.

On the left was a staircase, which took a 90 degree turn to the right, leading upstairs.

Then to the right, was the enterance to the living room, made of carpet opposed to the rest of what they have seen of the house, which was dark brown flooring.

Izuku and ochaco looked at each other, before telepathically deciding that ochaco would venture on the same level, and Izuku would venture up.

"Eri. Do you want to come check out the living room with Mommy, or see our bedroom with Daddy?" Deku asked, and she just looked at him, and smiled before replying.

"ill go with you. I want to see our room." She said, and he smiled.

Though, ochaco looked a little down. She wanted to spend some time with eri, and get to know her better, so she could gain her trust.

But, luck wasn't on her side.

"Izuku noticed his girlfriend's distress on the fact, and slides closer to her, before raising her chin slightly, and planting a kiss onto her lips.

She didn't hesitate to smooch deeper into the kiss, enjoying his mouth against hers.

They parted, and he whispered to her, near her ear "you can have all the time you want with eri when getting ready." He said, and she silently thanked him.

Deku walked up the stairs, hiding hands with the six year old eri.

She looked around, staring at the walls in admiration or looking at the odd lights. The stairs also awed her, and so did practically everything else.

"Liking what you see?" He smiled at her, and she Happily nodded.

Look. This is an extra room. We can do anything you want with it." He said, and she smiled.

Here, is another room. It's a bedroom though, and it has a bed... But..it's.. why is it here?" He questioned.

I don't know da-deku." She corrected herself, biting her lip, and feeling kind of sad.

She remembered how every time she would call her 'mom' and 'dad' those names, they would flinch, and her little mind thought they didn't like them.

"Hey. You can call me dad." He said, and she shook her head no, pressing her teeth harder against her soft lip.

"Why not? You were fine with it earlier." He questioned, and she accidently let anxiety sweep in, and started looking away, hiding tears.

"Eri?" He called, but got nothing.

"It hurts you." She said, which made him look up from the floor.

"Every time.. every time I see you guys when I call you mommy or daddy, you all look wierd. I can tell it hurts you, so I won't call you that. I-its ok though-" she got cut off by deku gently, very very very very gently, flicking her horn, making her head shoot back a bit.

"Look at me eri. We don't think like that. It's just that we aren't used to being called mommy and daddy, after all, we aren't even married or mature enough. But that won't stop us from having you. Call us mommy and daddy, and i promise, you won't hurt us. We love being called that. We just need time to adjust. Ok?" He said sternly, but the care behind his voice melted the girls heart.