[14] Morning

Aubreys POV:

I wake wrapped in warm arms, and my body stiffens. Last night is a blur, the last thing I remember is leaving the bar with a male I'd been flirting with and kissing all night

Oh god no, please tell me I didn't.

I roll over slowly and come face to face with Easton. "What the hell." I jump back slightly

"Good morning sweetheart." He grins

I roll over and check the time on my phone, it's 1 pm, I've been asleep all day.

"Why am I here?"

"You don't remember?" He asks as he props himself up on his elbow looking at me with his killer smirk. "I had to come and collect your drunk ass from the club, where you'd tried to leave with some loser, Kassie stopped you, called me, I arrived to you passed out, you processed to tell me you don't like me and leave you alone, and then we came back, you vomited, a lot, Amara showered and dressed you, put you to bed and you and I had mind-blowing sex."

"We did?" I ask with wide eyes.

"No, you'd remember having sex with me sweetheart, trust me." He smirks "but the rest is true."

"Oh god." I sigh and sit up, my back against the bed head. "I'm sorry."

"Eh, happens to the best of us." He grins looking up at me

"Damn, that's super embarrassing." I laugh and shake my head. "Uh, anyway, thanks for letting me stay, I should go."  I slip my legs out from under the sheets and onto the floor before attempting to the stand, that's when the room begins to spin and I grip the wall for support before sitting down on the bed again.

"Drinking will do that to you sweetheart," Easton speaks from behind me. "Lay back down, I'll go and get something for your head." He steps out of bed and makes his way downstairs.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Amara asks as she makes her way into the room

"I have a bit of a sore head." I admit with a small laugh." Thanks for taking care of me last night."

"Anytime!" She smiles and takes my hand. "What happened last night?"

"It was stupid, and immature on my part," I admit with a sigh. "Easton and I, things got heated and me and my mouth outed myself as a virgin." I sigh once more "he pushed me away and told me he didn't want me, and he'd only been nice to me to in his words to, fuck me and leave me like he does with every other girl."

"Asshole." She huffs

"Anyway, I had this plan to go downstairs, grab Caleb and get rid of my virginity with his help, only, he was with a girl."

"Anyway, I went to the bar, I got drunk and I kissed this guy, I don't even know his name, we drank and flirted and kissed and danced and then I was going to go home with him, but that's the part where Kassie stopped me and your brother turned up."

Sighing softly she shakes her head. "Don't let my stupid brother get to you like that, there is a wonderful person waiting for you out there Aubrey and I'm sorry my brother is too stupid to see that he could have been it."

"At least meeting him lead me to you and the rest of your family." I smile

"Yes!" She exclaims and gives me a hug.

I return the hug and the door is pushed open. "Sorry to interrupt the lovefest." Easton smirks

We pull back from the hug and Amara stands up. "I'm going home, I'll leave you in my brothers' capable hands."