News and feelings

The triplets came home from school a few weeks later and found alastor in the throne room singing off on something. "hey dad! guess who we bought home!" Abigor said slidng into the throne room. Alastor looked up and smirked, he knew the exact imp the children had brought home. 

"Oh really? might it be a certain Imp?" Alastor asked and Abigor nodded. Lizzie came in talking to Zim, whos tail was wagging. He looked over and saw alastor on the throne. "hey alastor!" Zim said and Alastor chuckled. "I see your using your little advantage here." Alastor joked. Zim laughed but nodded. "lizzie, theres a gift for you in your bedroom." he said. Lizzie beamed, grabbed zims hand and they rushed up to her room. 

Abigor and Adrien followed, and alastor chuckled and sat back down on the throne. Charlie burst into the castle holding Arrow, who was asleep. Alastor raised an eyebrow and walked over to her. Charlies eyes where red, from...crying? "My dear what's wrong?" Alastor asked. "its arrow my love...hes..." Charlie began. Charlie couldn't finish without bursting into tears. He took arrow from her and looked at his son who was going on four. 

Charlie shakily handed him a piece of paper. he took it and read it, while holding his son and wife close. 

Dear Mr. and Mrs.Mange,

we regret to inform you that your son Arrow Mange, has passed the test of being mute, meaning that he will never be able to talk or speak, he can still hear, he just cant talk.

Deepest sympthanys, 

Dr.Trench 

Alastor looked at Charlie and back at his son, who had just woken up. He kissed both of there foreheads. "hey well get through this, we can teach him sign language honey." Alastor promised. Charlie looked up at him. "you really think so?" she asked and alastor chuckled. "I know so." he said and kissed arrows forehead. Arrow giggled.

They headed upstairs and charlie gasped and gave her husband a playful smile. The kids where all playing around to a karaoke machine, While Zim and lizzie sang out the lyrics to a song alastor had never heard of before, called shut up and dance with me. Charlie knew the song however, and was put into fits of giggles. Zim put down his micorphone and spun Lizzie around, while her brothers cheered the two on. 

Alastor and charlie watched, but alastor went into his wendigo form when he saw Zim and Lizzie touch noses. Charlie stopped him and pulled him away. "oh come on honey, shes turning 13 in a month, and trust me, thats the most important year in demoness life. Just please honey, if anything happens between her and zim, PROMISE me, do not interveine." she told her husband. 

Alastor sighed but agreed. Charlie looked down at arrow and mouthed to him to go play with his siblings, and charlie heard them happily welcome arrow into the party once he stepped in.

Charlie smirked and kissed her husband, who thought it was just a quickie kiss, but he was wrong however when he saw charlie had teleported them into there bedroom. Alastor smirked. "oh so my queen wants to play dirty huh~" he cooed and pushed her down on the bed, himself climbing on top of her. 

Charlie kissed him once again and brought him closer to her. 

MEANWHILE lizzie and the other three where having a great time. they sung and danced. Abigor gave adrien a look while abigor nodded. Abigor went behind zim and pushed him on top of his sister...accidentally resulting in...a kiss...

but for lizzie, it felt right. Her lips burned with sensations she had never felt before, and every part of her begged for this moment to last forever. Zim had never been to heaven, but if kissing lizzie was heaven, than he was in it right now. They separted and zim helped lizzie up. They looked at each other and zim couldnt take it anymore. he put on his charming smile and made lizzie look at him using his finger. 

"your my pretty little galway girl~" he said and kissed her once again. Lizzie melted into this one and wrapped her arms behind his neck. Adrien and Abigor high fived each other, and adrien secretly took a picture. Arrow clapped and a heart made of fire surronded the two, Adrien and abigor looked at there littke shocked, and Abigor slipped him a five dollar bill, who, (little savage, hes alost four and already knows the value of money) slipped it into his little coat.

Lizzie and zim separted, and they where both beaming. Lizzie ran her hand through her hair. "wow...that was my first kiss..." she said. Zim kissed her cheek and squeezed her hand. "Im glad you where my first kiss princess." Zim said. 

Lizzie blushed red, and leaned up to kiss him again. 

Zim left two hours later, and that night at dinner, Lizzie seemed to be just way more in the clouds than usual. Alastor and charlie looked at each other werdily, alastor had no idea what was going on, so as charlie was going up to her room, alastor stopped her. "honey, talk to lizzie would you? she seems a bit weird, i want to make sure nothings wrong." he asked. "sure honey!" she said and kissed his cheek and leaned up to his ear. "by the way, what was more deiclious, dinner or me~?" she asked. 

Alastor found himself turning red and smirked at his wife. "my love, its always the second one, without a doubt." he said. Charlie blushed and made her way to her daughetrs room. 

"hey kiddo, are you ok? you where acting a little strange at dinner." Charlie said and sat down next to lizzie who was playing on her phone. "mom can i tell you something i would never tell daddy?" Lizzie asked and charlie nodded. Lizzies spakrled. "i had my first kiss!" she said excitedly. Charlies eyes widened and she sqeualed. "well? who was it? wait..." Charlie said and she smiled hugely. "oh sweetie thats so great! im so happy for you! you had your first kiss! and with zim none the less!" she said and pulled lizzie into a hug. 

"WHAT?!?!" alastor shouted, and he kicked down the door. Charlie and lizzie both yelped. "oh honey! i um..." lizzie got up and ran into the bathroom, while charlie talked some sense into her husband. Lizzie pulled down her underwear to use the bathroom to use the toilet and screamed. 

Something was coming for lizzie, something that every girl fears.

GUESS WHO HAS TO STUDY FOR TWO FINALS?! YUP THATS ME YOUR GIRL FIREGUARD! HAHAHAHA *laughs slowy turn into sobs* SOMEONE KILL ME!