Snow Day!

Requested? Yep!

Hello! I was wondering if you could do a "What you two do when there's a snow day". I know they're in Hollywood but I live where there is heavy amounts of snowfall so I was wondering if you could do one! Thank you in advance!

Thank you so much for the request!

My queue list: "You get signed to a label" "They accidentally hit you" "A Robbie Imagine" "Phone Names" "Dating Would Include"... And more!

Beck: I yawned walking out of my bedroom into the kitchen, where Beck sat drinking coffee at my counter. "Morning baby" Beck murmured quietly as I wrapped my body around his back, pressing a kiss to his cheek I responded, "Morning love" "School's cancelled today and there is no way I can get home, the roads are pretty bad," Beck explained. I giggled at Beck, "Good. There's no way I would want you to leave either way." I explained pressing a kiss to his lips this time. It was Beck's turn to chuckle at my remark. "Okay good. Because I didn't want to leave."

We stood in silence for a little bit, my cheek pressed to his back, before Beck offered up an idea. "Let's do some baking. I'm in the mood for chocolate chip cookies." I pulled my head back from his back and let out a loud laugh. "You wanna bake chocolate chip cookies at," I looked over at the stove clock and laughed even louder. "At 10am in the morning." Beck turned around to face me, and shrugged with a half smile on his face, "Yeah." I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his lips. "I love you" I giggled. Beck laughed, "I love you too." I pulled away from Beck and went to my cabinet, "Let's do it." (I just want to be domestic with my baby okay?)

Andre: "Oh my gosh, I'm so happy that school got cancelled today." I exclaimed, sitting down on the couch, on top of Andre. My boyfriend wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me closer to his chest. "I know right. I like school and all but sometimes I just need a break, ya know." Andre responded. "Oh I know!" I giggled in response. "Now we can just lay here on the couch and cuddle all day." "Mhmmm" I hummed, snuggling further into his chest.

A few moments of silence went by before I spoke up again, "I want hot chocolate." Andre rested his head on my shoulder and gave me a puzzled look, "I'm already right here." His words caused me to snort out a laugh and slap his chest, "Shut up!" I exclaimed, "You know what I meant." Andre let out a loud laugh as he nodded. "Okay so maybe I did but am I wrong?" I rolled my eyes and wormed my way out of his arms, causing him to whine at the loss of contact. "I'm getting my cocoa, whether you're coming or not." I huffed, walking into the kitchen. I smiled as I heard the creaking of the couch, letting me know Andre has decided to join me.

I grabbed two mugs while Andre grabbed the ingredients. Together, the two of us made our warm drinks, hips bumping every once in a while. Once the our drinks had been made, we made our way back to the couch. The two of us cuddled together once again. The two of us softly talked while sipping our drinks. "By the way," I stated before I took a slow sip from my cup, "You weren't wrong about me having hot chocolate already."

Robbie: "I can't believe we got all the way to school before getting the call" Robbie complained as we made our way back into my house. I giggled at his whining but nodded in agreement. "Hey you were the one that wanted to get there early for some reason." Robbie stopped and turned to me, "The reason was so we could rehearse our final scene on the actual stage we're going to be performing on, you jerk." Robbie exclaimed, pushing my shoulder a little bit. I gasped in fake shock, bringing my hand up to where he had pushed me, "How dare you? I'm going to have to take reactive measures." I said with a pout. Robbie scoffed and rolled his eyes at my words. "Whatever."