Arc 1.3

Days went by without much problem. He woke up early, got dressed, ate, and left for the bar. At the bar he would receive his mission and leave once again. Uno and Dos tried to get him to become more social with their group, Slut would flirt with him relentlessly, Piggy would never miss the opportunity to try and scam him out of money, and Pedo-Sensei was constantly eyeing him. Needless to say, he ignored them all. This was his new day to day routine, and it was beginning to become monotonous.

When he made his plans, he had forgotten to take into account his lack of patience and irrational temper. He wanted action, he wanted more excitement, he wanted to pull himself out of these days of predictability. He sighed, he should be going back to school soon anyway. He shivered in anticipation, he wanted to meet that beautiful soul again.

He had sorted through his unresolved problems concerning relationships. It didn't take very long as he had had years to get past those feelings of humiliation and the feeling of being used. He still didn't like the idea of becoming intimate with another, it had only caused him pain, anger, and frustration at his inability to stop it. He had realized though, this time was different, he had wanted to be with this person, he wanted to find love and pleasure with him, which was exactly what had scared him.

Never had he thought he would love another, it wasn't the physical aspect that scared him, it was the emotional attachment that he could feel the minute their eyes met. He reflected upon the new feelings he possessed for the other and decided that he wouldn't let him hurt him and would make him stay with him forever. He didn't know how, but he would find a way.

He was thinking all this as he entered the room beneath bar. Looking up he found that there was, as always, Uno, Dos, Piggy, Pedo-Sensei, and Slut. Slut looked up at him with sultry eyes filled with anticipation. She stood up gracefully in her black pumps and low cut red dress. She smirked when she saw him stare at her, thinking the boy who played hard to get had finally given in to temptation. If Peter had heard what she thought, he would've killed her there and then, for thinking that such a slutty, moronic, woman such as herself would be able to capture his attention. She walked over purposefully exaggerating the movements of her swaying hips and bouncing breasts.

"Peter darling, you're passionate gaze makes me tremble with need. You want me as well, I can feel it." Slut said. The confidence she possessed in her seduction practically enveloping her. Peter could only be amazed that someone had an ego bigger than his.

He just ignored her, she was not someone worthy of his attention, or at least she wasn't until she had decided to take it a step further. She grabbed his wrist and placed his hand on her chest while she took the initiative to reach down to grab his genitals. Peter's eyes darkened, no one was allowed to touch him but Zach.

It happened so fast that the normal eye could barely see it. The flash of a blade followed by a scream and two soft thuds.

"It seems you mistook my disgust for want. To think I would find desire in someone dressed like a sleazy prostitute, how daring. Have the men had enough of your used body, so you are forced to prey upon unwilling minors? You are nothing but a desperate two-bit whore." Peter said with smirk and a slightly insane look to his eyes. On the ground were Calliste's middle and ring finger. Her face was flushed in humiliation, anger, and most of all, pain.

Everyone stared. They had never heard Peter say anything, he mostly treated them like air. Seeing his cruelty and poisonous tongue, Uno and Dos no longer wanted to bring him closer to the group. Pedo-Sensei, seeing his aversion to intimate touch and his skill with a blade, felt that his idea to have the boy was no longer tangible.