08

Summer

"Aww congratulations sissy" I heard somebody say and I looked back and it was that hoe.

"Look what u cat dragged in" autumn said.

"If it ain't the wickest bitch in the Wild Wild south" winter said.

"Whew Jesus girl the demon just entreated a house of god" Nikki said.

"Y'all shut the fuck up" my grandma said. "Hey my baby".

Grandma walked up to her and hugged her and my momma did the same.

"Ew don't hug me no more" Winter told them.

"On god" we all said.

"Shut the hell up, I'm the oldest don't forget that bitch" Blossom said to Winter.

"Bitch nah hoe u not the oldest, bitch I am the fuck don't be talking to my sister like u fucking crazy hoe" I said.

"WHOO THE FUCK SHE TALKING TO??" Winter asked standing up but my cousins tried to hold her back.

"BITCH U NOT FINNA DISRESPECT MY TWIN LIKE THAT ON GOD U CAN YO ASS SMOKED LIKE A BACKWOOD BITCH" Autumn said getting out her chair then my uncles held her back.

"Anyways, hey family I missed y'all" blossom said sitting next to me.

I got up and walked to the other side or the table and sat next to the twins.

"Why u leave pooh? I wanted to ask questions, get this family back together" blossom said.

"Thus family is together we just don't need you" Nikki said.

"Hoe u not even apart of this family, bitch go be with your family" blossom said and Nikki stood up and was about to jump across the table but my other cousins grabbed her.

"So who is ur baby daddy summer?" Blossom asked.

"Bitch don't worry about me and mines the fuck, hoe where yo 5 kids at?? Oh never mind I forgot u killed all 5 between the ages of 14 thru 18" I said and everybody mouth dropped.

"Bitch let's not forget about the miscarriage u had at 14" blossom said.

"Now on my life you lying bitch, Ian never been pregnant in my life ever, this my first and last time. Bitch don't ever try me" I said standing up.

"Bitch wassup" she said standing up as well.

"BOTH YALL ASSES BETTER SIT THE FUCK DOWN I KNOW THAT FUCKING MUCH" my momma said then I waited for her to sit but she didn't sit.

"Summer sit down please" my grandma asked.

I sat down and she grinned at me.

"That bastard baby" Blossom said.

"OH HELL NAWL" autumn said standing up.

Winter got up and in a flash both they ass was on the floor.

Nikki and Autumn ass jumped in and my cousins and uncles was trying to get everybody off each other.

Blossom got up and laughed.

"Y'all some weak bitches, had to jump me" blossom giggled.

"Hoe shut up" Nikki said trying to get at her but uncle James held her back.

I grabbed my diner knife and threw it at her hand and it went threw.

"OH MY GOD"everybody yelled and I ran to her and I started decking her in the face.

"SOMEBODY GET HER" I heard my grandma yell and I felt people trying to pull me off but I wasn't letting up.

She hit me in my face when they was thumbs grab my arms but I kicked her ass back down as she tried to get back up.

"Pussy ass hoe stop kicking me" blossom said and she got up as everybody pulled me up.

She punched me in the stomach and Winter, Autumn and Nikki attacked her ass.

I held my stomach and I groaned.

"SHE PREGNANT U DUMB ASS BITCH" I heard everybody say.

I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and I looked at my shoulder and seen blood.
Everything went blur and I just blacked out.