Chapter-37

Ariana

"Where are we, Sean?" I asked when Sean stopped the car.

"We're at the ADVENTURE SPOT. Here we'll do paragliding." Sean smiled. My face lit up in excitement.

"Seriously, Adventure?" Xavier said in disbelief.

"Thank you, Sean. I've always wanted to do an adventurous sport." I said, embracing him tightly. Goodness, they were making my dreams come true.

"I take it as you like it," Daniel said from behind.

"Like it? I love it, Daniel." I grinned.

"So, let's get going," Daniel shouted. Sean and Daniel walked ahead. I was about to walk after them but was stopped by Xavier.

"Where's your Jacket?" He frowned.

"Umm..in the car," I replied. He tugged my wrist and walked me to the car. He opened the door and took out my jacket.

"Wear this, it's chilly out here." He made me wear my jacket as if trying to make five-year-old wear it.

"And wear these too." He put sunglasses on my eyes and a cap on my head. "I don't know why these stupids chose this place. There are many people here, if anyone here sees us they'll take photos and sell it to media" He grumbled.

He then intertwined his fingers with mine making sparks tickle my body

He then intertwined his fingers with mine making sparks tickle my body. I glanced down at our intertwined hands and smiled. It was the first time he did something like that. The gesture of holding hands is so precious to me.

"Stay by my side." He said and started walking. Those simple four words were enough to make my heart skip a beat. I hope someday he says 'stay by my side forever' and I, without thinking twice will oblige to it. But will he ever say that to me?

When we went near Sean and Daniel, we found them tying harnesses around them.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Xavier still hadn't released my hand.

"We're going Paragliding," Daniel said. I squealed and letting my hand free from Xavier's grip, I ran near to Daniel and Sean.

"You can do it yourself? You know paragliding?" I asked in surprise. They replied in "yes".

"I too want to do it." I jumped happily.

"It's not safe for you," Xavier said from behind. Pouting, I faced him.

"But I want to."

"You're not trained, you'll hurt yourself." He said.

"Ma'am." A man approached us who was wearing an ID card around his neck. "Ma'am if you want, you can also do paragliding. This is a tourist spot and many untrained people do that too. I can assist you with this. I'll tie you with me and take you up in the sky. I'm a trained paraglider, it's my job to make our tourists who are not trained experience paragliding." He suggested.